Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 15th 2011, 11:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

You ought to have seen me when Coles started on the Irn Bru again.
I think I may have heard you shrieking - even though I'm the other side of Brisbane
Old May 15th 2011, 11:03 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The Bloke used to hate shopping with me when I discovered things like that! I think it was the sight of me screaming in delight in the middle of Coles, at the sight of a box of Jaffa Cakes, that made him first wonder what kind of fool he's married
I thought you said the bloke never heard you scream with pleasure
Old May 15th 2011, 11:17 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I thought you said the bloke never heard you scream with pleasure
I'd forgotten about the Jaffa Cakes
Old May 16th 2011, 12:49 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Here's 10p,call someone who gives a fk
At risk of sounding pedantic: isn't the standard call charge 20p these days?
Old May 16th 2011, 12:51 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
At risk of sounding pedantic: isn't the standard call charge 20p these days?
You can lend him the other 10p Mr Pedandtic

PS,he was in Scotland,they would never pay 20p for a phone call )
Old May 16th 2011, 2:37 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Dear SC,

Irn Bru currently £1 for a 2 litre bottle in Morrisons, think I'll go buy some and pour it down the sink

then i'll phone using BBs 10p
Old May 16th 2011, 4:37 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Dear SC,

Irn Bru currently £1 for a 2 litre bottle in Morrisons, think I'll go buy some and pour it down the sink

then i'll phone using BBs 10p
best place for it
Old May 16th 2011, 4:43 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
best place for it
Its a toss-up (or a chuck-up ) between that and dandelion & burdock as to which is worse, I reckon

Old May 16th 2011, 4:52 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Its a toss-up (or a chuck-up ) between that and dandelion & burdock as to which is worse, I reckon

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs15/f/20...lsdemonfox.gif
I used to love dandelion and burdock, but they seem to have done something to it to alter the taste, and I don't l;ike it anymore, same as Walkers beef and onion crisps, there were delicious, then in the interests of making changes for changes sake they changed the flavouring, and started to call them Steak and onion, don't eat them now.
Old May 16th 2011, 4:54 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I used to love dandelion and burdock, but they seem to have done something to it to alter the taste, and I don't l;ike it anymore, same as Walkers beef and onion crisps, there were delicious, then in the interests of making changes for changes sake they changed the flavouring, and started to call them Steak and onion, don't eat them now.
Oooh I used to love Dandelion & Burdock - really takes me back to my chidhood. I reckon the authentic taste came from the old glass Corona bottles that you could get your bottle deposit back for That and the proper Cherryade and Ginger Beer
Old May 16th 2011, 5:24 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
Oooh I used to love Dandelion & Burdock - really takes me back to my chidhood. I reckon the authentic taste came from the old glass Corona bottles that you could get your bottle deposit back for That and the proper Cherryade and Ginger Beer
Showing my age now, we used to have a guy that came round the village in a Corona van, selling bottles of lemonade and stuff, and taking all the empties back - I guess there were deposits on those, but my mum would've kept that
Old May 16th 2011, 5:54 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Showing my age now, we used to have a guy that came round the village in a Corona van, selling bottles of lemonade and stuff, and taking all the empties back - I guess there were deposits on those, but my mum would've kept that
you're all heathens Itn Bru from a glass bottle with a fish supper
Old May 16th 2011, 5:56 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we used to have that came every week, my sister and I were allowed one bottle each..
Old May 16th 2011, 5:59 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Yes we used to have that came every week, my sister and I were allowed one bottle each..

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
you're all heathens Itn Bru from a glass bottle with a fish supper
Heathen and proud of it I'll have then fish supper, but I'll settle for apple juice instead of yucky stuff!
Old May 16th 2011, 6:42 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Heathen and proud of it I'll have then fish supper, but I'll settle for apple juice instead of yucky stuff!
by "apple juice", I presume you mean cider

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.