Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 16th 2011, 6:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
by "apple juice", I presume you mean cider
I'm quite partial to the non-alcoholic stuff as well....believe it or not!
Old May 16th 2011, 7:30 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote of the night from BBC Radio Nottingham - "Forest need to keep playing as well as they have been so far, but without the mistakes " State the bleedin' obvious mate!!!!

Look out Bernie, I reckon Forest will be playing Leeds again next season...... no surprises there
Old May 16th 2011, 8:25 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Quote of the night from BBC Radio Nottingham - "Forest need to keep playing as well as they have been so far, but without the mistakes " State the bleedin' obvious mate!!!!

Look out Bernie, I reckon Forest will be playing Leeds again next season...... no surprises there
inspired substitution Earnshaw 2-1
Old May 16th 2011, 8:30 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

I have just had a Sherbert Fountain. Most disappointing...they no longer have the paper wrap at the top but a screw cap Where's the fun in that? And the liquorice just wasn't right
Old May 16th 2011, 9:32 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
I have just had a Sherbert Fountain. Most disappointing...they no longer have the paper wrap at the top but a screw cap Where's the fun in that? And the liquorice just wasn't right
Bet yer sex life is just the same
Old May 16th 2011, 11:05 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Dear SC,

Irn Bru currently £1 for a 2 litre bottle in Morrisons, think I'll go buy some and pour it down the sink

then i'll phone using BBs 10p
Old May 16th 2011, 11:05 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

best place for it
Old May 17th 2011, 4:32 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Bet yer sex life is just the same
Old May 17th 2011, 4:35 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Anyone fancy swapping lives for the weekend? On offer are 2 delightful children, the weekend supermarket shop, tonnes of washing and ironing, gardening and a house to clean.

Will happily swap for a couple of nights with a bottle or 2, adult conversation and not much more

No takers????

Really????????????

I'm shocked

I know, it's the adult conversation that's stumped you all isn't it
Old May 17th 2011, 5:11 am
Home and Happy

Anyone fancy swapping lives for the weekend? On offer are 2 delightful children, the weekend supermarket shop, tonnes of washing and ironing, gardening and a house to clean.

Will happily swap for a couple of nights with a bottle or 2, adult conversation and not much more

No takers????

Really????????????

I'm shocked

I know, it's the adult conversation that's stumped you all isn't it
Do what my sister does nowadays; tell Himself that he's in charge and then you take off somewhere for the weekend with a friend - conversation, wine, peace and quiet, they usually go somewhere like Stratford on Avon,so they've got shops to wander round as well. BiL was terrified the first time but once she found he could manage the kids (or the other way round!!) she does it every 8-9 months or so
Old May 17th 2011, 5:15 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Do what my sister does nowadays; tell Himself that he's in charge and then you take off somewhere for the weekend with a friend - conversation, wine, peace and quiet, they usually go somewhere like Stratford on Avon,so they've got shops to wander round as well. BiL was terrified the first time but once she found he could manage the kids (or the other way round!!) she does it every 8-9 months or so
I'd love to do that, however, ROMFT is staying away this weekend. Working APPARENTLY

I'm sure ROMFT would cope fine without me, but not so sure about the little ones
Old May 17th 2011, 6:12 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to do that, however, ROMFT is staying away this weekend. Working APPARENTLY

I'm sure ROMFT would cope fine without me, but not so sure about the little ones
cope without who
Old May 17th 2011, 6:36 am
Home and Happy

WORKING?!!
Old May 17th 2011, 6:48 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

WORKING?!!
Uh huh
Old May 17th 2011, 6:50 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

cope without who
the LOs without me and having you ALL the time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.