Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 12th 2011, 6:20 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I shall tell her of your request Dunno how she does it, but the minute she said she was leaving three different blokes offered her a lift home....one of them doesn't even have a car
and perhaps the pics will shed some light on the lift offering

sat on train piggy backing on the FirstClass wifi
Old May 12th 2011, 6:28 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

Hiya Peeps of this Land and those across The Big Blue
Old May 12th 2011, 6:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

No pics of the boots yet I'm afraid, she herself is already on BE at the Barfly's leaving do - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656929 tis her in the pinkish top in Post 4

at the wifi!!
Old May 12th 2011, 6:31 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Morning!
Old May 12th 2011, 7:11 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
evening

No pics of the boots yet I'm afraid, she herself is already on BE at the Barfly's leaving do - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656929 tis her in the pinkish top in Post 4

at the wifi!!
gash tats on the arm and nowhere near as well endowed as CINCNAGHOME
Old May 12th 2011, 7:52 am
Home and Happy

evening

You won't be wanting pics of the boots then?!!

God my nerves are shot, anyone got any valium?
Old May 12th 2011, 8:15 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

evening

Looks more like a bruise to me

And not many are as well endowed as me
Old May 12th 2011, 8:16 am
Shiny Arse Know All

You won't be wanting pics of the boots then?!!

God my nerves are shot, anyone got any valium?
now I didn't say that I'd hate to deprive the rest of BE the pleasure
Old May 12th 2011, 8:18 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by rasen78
Looks more like a bruise to me

And not many are as well endowed as me
right as always my lover, on both counts
Old May 12th 2011, 8:33 am
Home and Happy

now I didn't say that I'd hate to deprive the rest of BE the pleasure
I'll have a word with her......
Old May 12th 2011, 9:01 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh we're very excited in our household tonight. Off to Legoland for mine and the kids birthdays weekend tomorrow

First time and the boy and lass are over the moon

Even ROMFT has been showing signs of enthusiasm

Is there anything similar, or theme parkish in Aus?
Old May 12th 2011, 9:17 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
Ooh we're very excited in our household tonight. Off to Legoland for mine and the kids birthdays weekend tomorrow

First time and the boy and lass are over the moon

Even ROMFT has been showing signs of enthusiasm

Is there anything similar, or theme parkish in Aus?
No Legoland here unfortunately Very jealous, hope you have a great day!!! I love Lego, still have boxes of it! One of those things you never grow out of.....

The Gold Coast has theme parks, but they are more the Alton Towers type thing - have a look on google for Dreamworld, Movieworld, Seaworld, there are a few more too. Not something I've ever looked into much so I'm not sure about elsewhere in Aus - might be worth a thread of its own, theres enough people on here with kids that would know about parks
Old May 13th 2011, 2:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

No Legoland here unfortunately Very jealous, hope you have a great day!!! I love Lego, still have boxes of it! One of those things you never grow out of.....

The Gold Coast has theme parks, but they are more the Alton Towers type thing - have a look on google for Dreamworld, Movieworld, Seaworld, there are a few more too. Not something I've ever looked into much so I'm not sure about elsewhere in Aus - might be worth a thread of its own, theres enough people on here with kids that would know about parks
Like Gumbaya Park you mean... here in Melbourne. Definitely worth travelling for.

http://www.gumbuya.com.au/
Old May 13th 2011, 11:15 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone mention Valium?
Old May 13th 2011, 11:16 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Did someone mention Valium?
You got some to spare?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.