Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 2nd 2011, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Personally I believe a true fan is where they were born and brought up.

Sometimes makes me wish I wasn't born in Luton.

Now there is a test of loyalty.
Old May 2nd 2011, 3:40 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andy_P

Old May 2nd 2011, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
I think every Luton fan simultaneously ran over a black cat on Friday 13th or something.
Old May 2nd 2011, 3:58 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Blimey I do feel sorry for you Pal......hahaha
Old May 2nd 2011, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Blimey I do feel sorry for you Pal......hahaha
Do I detect the merest hint of insincerity?
Old May 2nd 2011, 4:02 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

nope............. lots of insincerity Flat mates a PNE fan and they've just been relegated no sympathy here
Old May 2nd 2011, 4:02 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Nooooooooo not at all.......
Old May 2nd 2011, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

nope............. lots of insincerity Flat mates a PNE fan and they've just been relegated no sympathy here
Nooooooooo not at all.......

Hmmm, thought as much. Just as well I have got a thick skin, born from years of mental cruelty following LTFC.

I blame my parents.
Old May 2nd 2011, 4:14 am

Hmmm, thought as much. Just as well I have got a thick skin, born from years of mental cruelty following LTFC.

I blame my parents.
Old May 2nd 2011, 7:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
...and wtf is wrong with 'sweatyland'?
Calm down my friend....just dream of a box of lovely stuff I am transporting to brisbane for you tomorrow from a dear friend.....

Personally I believe a true fan is where they were born and brought up. So for me, as I was born in the Alder Hey hospital and was raised in Wavertree in Liverpool, I was brought up a Liverpooll Supporter.
Yes at school there were a lot of Evertonians and Mancs, and I could have buckled to peer pressure, but didn't.
As far as to say that Liverpudlians cross over to the dark side and become a Manc, well that is unheard of!!! I, and many of the LFC supporters I know and are friends with, hate the Mancs with a passion. Wouldn't say as far to go as to induce violence, but there is no way I would support the Mancs in any way.
Born in mid-Somerset to parents who didn't know what a football was We moved to the Midlands when I was five and at that time you supported one of two teams - Forest or WBA. The boy I used to play football with was a WBA fan, so I said I'd be Forest - and we had so much fun, 5 years old, WBA v Forest, broken windows, crushed flowerbeds, marks on stuff hung on my mum's washing line.....and I've stuck to that team ever since So not quite born there but we lived there for 6 years
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Once upon a time there was a witch renowned for shopping too much whenever she came home. On her latest trip she made a real effort not to buy too much and was really really restrained....until the day before she was due to leave...... On that day she fell under the spell of a wicked leprechaun and allowed herself to be enticed into Waitrose.........so she is now spending the evening with her Spell Book, trying to fit a lot of crisps into a very small space
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1040249.jpg  
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:07 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Once upon a time there was a witch renowned for shopping too much whenever she came home. On her latest trip she made a real effort not to buy too much and was really really restrained....until the day before she was due to leave...... On that day she fell under the spell of a wicked leprechaun and allowed herself to be enticed into Waitrose.........so she is now spending the evening with her Spell Book, trying to fit a lot of crisps into a very small space
my tea bags, my tea bags, my tea bags.
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:09 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

nowt, which is why I asked for the post Mothers family are all good Hoops supporting, copper wire inventing Jocks

Can honestly say I support what was my local team until dragged to Ireland. Have managed to convert a few mates into watching Arsenal as a "second", team as their local teams are in lower divisions. Am sort of 50:50 with the lad at the mo. Most of his school mates are Forest fans so that's his local team but I've got him to agree that if they ever play Arsenal he's a gooner

I was born a Celtic supporter. I can honestly say, it's never once been hard not to follow the tradition.
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:16 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

I was born a Celtic supporter. I can honestly say, it's never once been hard not to follow the tradition.

There is one Black Sheep in the family He insists on supporting St Mirren as they live in Paisley I suppose he's following the "team where you live", line but St Mirren FFS

Have a nice afternoon planned on the lash in Glasgow today well after a quick visit to Kelvingrove museum
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:21 pm

There is one Black Sheep in the family He insists on supporting St Mirren as they live in Paisley I suppose he's following the "team where you live", line but St Mirren FFS

Have a nice afternoon planned on the lash in Glasgow today well after a quick visit to Kelvingrove museum
OOhh lovely - will you be frequenting Bar 67 then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.