Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:01 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by rasen78
we have our medicals next Saturday for our Visa...Case Officer assigned and everything

4 days...BBQ, drinks, party, shopping and chillin'

Wow cool!!!! best of luck with that.

I long for that day to be me..............sigh...............one day........

Now THAT sounds like the perfect Bank Holiday weekend........what time shall I be round? I'll bring dip
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:06 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Wow cool!!!! best of luck with that.

I long for that day to be me..............sigh...............one day........

Now THAT sounds like the perfect Bank Holiday weekend........what time shall I be round? I'll bring dip
Cheapskate....needs to be a bottle of something at least
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:11 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Cheapskate....needs to be a bottle of something at least

Okey dokey.................how does Garlic Mayo sound?
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:16 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Okey dokey.................how does Garlic Mayo sound?
Don't forget the sweet chilli too!!
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all

Never mind the condiments.

A case of Corona and some limes are what is called for.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:20 am

Ah but of course.....can't have a chicken burger without it
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:30 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Ah but of course.....can't have a chicken burger without it
CHicken burger?!?!?!?! on a BBQ?!?!?!?! are you maaaaaddddd?!?!?!? BBQs are for RED meat man, RED meat I say!!!

OK, so I am a BBQ nazi
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:36 am

CHicken burger?!?!?!?! on a BBQ?!?!?!?! are you maaaaaddddd?!?!?!? BBQs are for RED meat man, RED meat I say!!!

OK, so I am a BBQ nazi

But I hardly eat red meat...............only ever had steak once in my life!!!
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:40 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

But I hardly eat red meat...............only ever had steak once in my life!!!
And you want to move to Oz????

I suppose I could allow the odd marinated chicken leg to grace my barbie
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:43 am

And you want to move to Oz????

I suppose I could allow the odd marinated chicken leg to grace my barbie

Haha..........YAY!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2011, 9:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted in norf Landin yesterday...must be a home for displaced Queenslanders.......MUlletsfield
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1040225.jpg  
Old Apr 30th 2011, 9:03 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Heard of restaurants where you can BYO? This pub is doing it the other way round - Bring your own food! You can turn up with sandwiches or a picnic or whatever, and you just have to buy a drink, then you can eat your own stuff!
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1040224.jpg  
Old Apr 30th 2011, 9:06 pm
Home and Happy

And yes, I really was here for the wedding....well, I was in the pub at least! As for Bernie, think someone was trying to tell him something with this sign
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1040227.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1040226.jpg  
Old Apr 30th 2011, 9:21 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Heard of restaurants where you can BYO? This pub is doing it the other way round - Bring your own food! You can turn up with sandwiches or a picnic or whatever, and you just have to buy a drink, then you can eat your own stuff!
Perfect solution re British grub, they're onto something there!
Old May 1st 2011, 6:17 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Ah sweet revenge on old red nose One penalty denied each and the sight of Fergie trying to add up injury time was priceless

And it looks like Forest will make the play-offs too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.