Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 2nd 2011, 9:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
my tea bags, my tea bags, my tea bags.
He remembered
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He remembered
I know, I owe him a Scottish/Indian/BBQ curry whatjimacallit!
Old May 3rd 2011, 7:12 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote of the day from the toffee-nosed woman at the next table in the Qantas Club........

"Yes well, My friend moved to Brisbane 10 years ago but she said its wet all year and is just unbearably common, I cannot see why anyone would move there"

I had just sat down next to the most gorgeous bloke I've seen in years (yes, Bernie, I finally believe you now, don't think I would go back if I got this one..... ).........and I had to try so hard to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing when I heard her!!!
Old May 3rd 2011, 12:22 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote of the day from the toffee-nosed woman at the next table in the Qantas Club........

"Yes well, My friend moved to Brisbane 10 years ago but she said its wet all year and is just unbearably common, I cannot see why anyone would move there"

I had just sat down next to the most gorgeous bloke I've seen in years (yes, Bernie, I finally believe you now, don't think I would go back if I got this one..... ).........and I had to try so hard to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing when I heard her!!!

Didn't you get yer moby out and take a pic then?
Old May 3rd 2011, 10:26 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

what is it with you and phots
Old May 3rd 2011, 10:33 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
That's the Irish republican in her,see's someone/something then can't remember what they/it looked like
Old May 3rd 2011, 10:53 pm
Home and Happy

Nooooo, just sat there thinking "Please God let him be sat next to me for the next 12 hours........." Luckily for him he was several seats away

(Good morning/afternoon/evening from Singapore by the way, where its p*ssing down so hard we had to circle for an hour )
Old May 4th 2011, 6:56 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Calm down my friend....just dream of a box of lovely stuff I am transporting to brisbane for you tomorrow from a dear friend.....

Born in mid-Somerset to parents who didn't know what a football was We moved to the Midlands when I was five and at that time you supported one of two teams - Forest or WBA. The boy I used to play football with was a WBA fan, so I said I'd be Forest - and we had so much fun, 5 years old, WBA v Forest, broken windows, crushed flowerbeds, marks on stuff hung on my mum's washing line.....and I've stuck to that team ever since So not quite born there but we lived there for 6 years

Well that is fair enough........I mean before that, I would doubt whether you knew any football teams............great story though
Old May 4th 2011, 7:08 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Once upon a time there was a witch renowned for shopping too much whenever she came home. On her latest trip she made a real effort not to buy too much and was really really restrained....until the day before she was due to leave...... On that day she fell under the spell of a wicked leprechaun and allowed herself to be enticed into Waitrose.........so she is now spending the evening with her Spell Book, trying to fit a lot of crisps into a very small space

Good god woman!!!!! Are you going to be able to fly "home" with that lot???

I only ask, cos my sister wants me to bring some "English" stuff with me when i go over in December???
Old May 4th 2011, 11:35 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Good god woman!!!!! Are you going to be able to fly "home" with that lot???

I only ask, cos my sister wants me to bring some "English" stuff with me when i go over in December???
That was just part of the haul!!! Due to being upgraded to Semi-Posh Class I got a 40kg limit, just as well, weighed in at 38!!

And yes, all that sort of stuff is fine, only things you can't bring are the likes of fruit/veg/meat/fish/dairy products. Just make sure you declare any food. I make a list so I don't forget what I've got, sailed through this morning, just waving it and muttering "üsual English food......" I swear even the sniffer dog rolled his eyes at me

Woman in front of me was hauled to one side, as I went past she was saying "But its not food, its just some sandwiches, I don't have to declare them cos they aren't food......."
Old May 4th 2011, 11:37 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Well that is fair enough........I mean before that, I would doubt whether you knew any football teams............great story though
Too young before that to have any real interest! I dop remember that West Brom were responsible for breaking the kitchen window twice, to my mum's disgust. Forest were only responsible for knocking the heads of flowers
Old May 4th 2011, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
I'm still waiting for yours.
Old May 4th 2011, 11:12 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

That was just part of the haul!!! Due to being upgraded to Semi-Posh Class I got a 40kg limit, just as well, weighed in at 38!!

And yes, all that sort of stuff is fine, only things you can't bring are the likes of fruit/veg/meat/fish/dairy products. Just make sure you declare any food. I make a list so I don't forget what I've got, sailed through this morning, just waving it and muttering "üsual English food......" I swear even the sniffer dog rolled his eyes at me

Woman in front of me was hauled to one side, as I went past she was saying "But its not food, its just some sandwiches, I don't have to declare them cos they aren't food......."
Wow are you back already? Blimey that went quick!!!
Old May 4th 2011, 11:45 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Wow are you back already? Blimey that went quick!!!
Tell me about it.......

...........133 days till next time
Old May 5th 2011, 3:09 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

...........133 days till next time
Is that all? No wonder they keep upgrading you and the food smuggling rodents.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.