Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Apr 17th 2011, 4:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by expatasia
When the piss runs out just send the missus to Tesco - they are selling (any) four of these for 25 quid tomorrow!

Bulmers Original 8X568ml
Bulmers Pear 8X568ml
Old Speckled Hen 10X440ml Can

No wonder the pubs are giving up and left only to serve tourists like Polly!
That'll sort out me and my charges for the week then

The pub thing is as much atmosphere as anything else though - plus when you're living in a small house and the kids are teenagers and can't be packed off to bed early, you need to go to the pub for some adult conversation!!
Old Apr 17th 2011, 5:11 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

COME ON YOU GUNNERS
What a finish! Got yer breath back yet
Old Apr 17th 2011, 5:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
What a finish! Got yer breath back yet
no, still swearing at Eboue :curse:

just about every arsenal fan in the known universe was shouting "don't f%%king touch him", and guess what the useless donkey just barges him over FFS
Old Apr 17th 2011, 6:23 am
Home and Happy

just about every arsenal fan in the known universe was shouting "don't f%%king touch him", and guess what the useless donkey just barges him over FFS
Hope Rasen's got some wine left, she'll need it if you go on like this I can't make sympathetic noises cos its Arsenal but I do agree with the "üseless donkey" bit!!
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:27 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

As soon as the arse scored my mate was straight on his phone to his bookie and got 50-1 on a draw,put a fiver on and:thumbsup.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:30 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
As soon as the arse scored my mate was straight on his phone to his bookie and got 50-1 on a draw,put a fiver on and:thumbsup.
tell him to send a donation to Eboue, he'll need it to supplement his dole money
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:35 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

tell him to send a donation to Eboue, he'll need it to supplement his dole money
If my hangover is anything to go by,i don't think he will have too much change in his pocket
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:38 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

If my hangover is anything to go by,i don't think he will have too much change in his pocket

hangover and you're up and about already

off to a nice campsite later with a nice crate of Stella

let the kids run riot and wait for the caravanning club oldies to start tut-tutting
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:43 pm
FREE TIBET

hangover and you're up and about already

off to a nice campsite later with a nice crate of Stella

let the kids run riot and wait for the caravanning club oldies to start tut-tutting
Was sparring at 0830 this morning,but not feeling too clever now
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:47 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Was sparring at 0830 this morning,but not feeling too clever now
still not learned any common sense then
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:57 pm
FREE TIBET

still not learned any common sense then
My chin certainly did
Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:12 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

My chin certainly did

it's much safer running on a treadmill
Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:14 pm
Home and Happy

Makes a change after all the losses he had the other week

Tell him not to spend it all yet, he owes me a beer for those Twisties
Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:17 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Makes a change after all the losses he had the other week

Tell him not to spend it all yet, he owes me a beer for those Twisties
Was not Andy.i have more than one mate ya know
Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:20 pm
Home and Happy

Was not Andy.i have more than one mate ya know
Ooops, sorry is he still on his losing streak then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.