Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
presumably short sessions, what is there to think about ref Tasmania
You never heard of the map of Tasmania........ ....you poor sheltered thing
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:42 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
tend not to take notice of former colonies, until we have to re-invade
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:46 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

just googled it, and the pertinent phrase is "somewhat dated",

being a young whipper snapper of course I've never heard of it
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:55 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

just googled it, and the pertinent phrase is "somewhat dated",

being a young whipper snapper of course I've never heard of it
Tasmania is full of hidden treasures you know
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:59 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Tasmania is full of hidden treasures you know
not so hidden after a brazilian so PP says
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 9:03 am
Home and Happy

not so hidden after a brazilian so PP says
the effects of deforestation.........
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:08 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

just checking!!!
An inch taller and a bulldog chewing a wasp uglier
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:11 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
An inch taller and a bulldog chewing a wasp uglier
Now that's an image that's made me laugh out loud!!
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 6:53 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Now that's an image that's made me laugh out loud!!
if that's his idea of an inch. I bet he can't park either

as for the other... it's a fair cop guv
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:30 pm
Home and Happy

if that's his idea of an inch. I bet he can't park either

as for the other... it's a fair cop guv
He doesn't have a licence, so I'm guessing his parking is as good as mine
As for the other, I won't comment cos I've only seen one pic of you, but some bulldogs can be quite cute
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:33 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

He doesn't have a licence, so I'm guessing his parking is as good as mine
As for the other, I won't comment cos I've only seen one pic of you, but some bulldogs can be quite cute
don't try crawling now

just kicked wifey out to work and still loafing in bed
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:37 pm
Home and Happy

don't try crawling now

just kicked wifey out to work and still loafing in bed
I'm just hedging my bets, polls haven't closed yet on "Nicest poster of the century
Poor wifey, you should be up doing the housework for her while she's at work
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:46 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

I'm just hedging my bets, polls haven't closed yet on "Nicest poster of the century
Poor wifey, you should be up doing the housework for her while she's at work
so far this week I've cleaned the entire house, done 10 loads of washing + ironing, modified the boiler, and all the other little bits of niff naff and trivia required. The only thing I don't do is cook, but that's more of a health and safety thing

today I'll be returning her stuff to next, wander round Toys R Us with the kids, hopefully the last of CINCNAGHOME's pressies from Amazon will appear, I'll get some CISCO modules cracked and it's Fish 'n' Chips (paid for by yours truely) for tea tonight.

Personally I feel I deserve my lie in, the only bad thing is no gym so chrimbo food might cause a slight waist expansion
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:53 pm
Home and Happy

so far this week I've cleaned the entire house, done 10 loads of washing + ironing, modified the boiler, and all the other little bits of niff naff and trivia required. The only thing I don't do is cook, but that's more of a health and safety thing

today I'll be returning her stuff to next, wander round Toys R Us with the kids, hopefully the last of CINCNAGHOME's pressies from Amazon will appear, I'll get some CISCO modules cracked and it's Fish 'n' Chips (paid for by yours truely) for tea tonight.

Personally I feel I deserve my lie in, the only bad thing is no gym so chrimbo food might cause a slight waist expansion
what dýou want a medal? Ok, you deserve the lie-in.....as long as you tell us by how much you manage to expand your waistline, perhaps we could run a poll on it to keep people amused over the next few days
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:59 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

what dýou want a medal? Ok, you deserve the lie-in.....as long as you tell us by how much you manage to expand your waistline, perhaps we could run a poll on it to keep people amused over the next few days
if that keeps you amused you need to get out more

I have enough medals, anymore and I'll tilt over

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.