Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
She is but then again so am I, perfect see
She may well be perfect you however will always have at least one flaw......your football team
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:14 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

She is but then again so am I, perfect see

Goodness, what have I done to deserve that?

Guess he;s hoping to get lucky tonight then
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:14 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
She may well be perfect you however will always have at least one flaw......your football team
well one flaw, watches neighbours
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:16 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78

Goodness, what have I done to deserve that?

Guess he;s hoping to get lucky tonight then
I was thinking that - plus all that housework earlier, shopping and stuff......maybe he thinks its Christmas

well one flaw, watches neighbours
I watched it for a while, when Guy Pearce was in it
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:20 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

watching Demolition Man, ah the irony of watching Wesley "Jailbird" Snipes busting out of jail
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:30 am
Home and Happy

watching Demolition Man, ah the irony of watching Wesley "Jailbird" Snipes busting out of jail
Enjoy!
I must get some sleep, busy night shifts coming up Wonder who has the Ark franchise for Queensland, they could make a fortune this week.....)
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:59 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Enjoy!
I must get some sleep, busy night shifts coming up Wonder who has the Ark franchise for Queensland, they could make a fortune this week.....)
g'night
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 5:28 pm
Home and Happy

g'night
G'Morning

Very proud Aunty here with not only a nephew but now two nieces on this year's Christmas Carol cd that has just landed here by Owl Post.

Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:58 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

G'Morning

Very proud Aunty here with not only a nephew but now two nieces on this year's Christmas Carol cd that has just landed here by Owl Post.

nice one

but you do know they're just sucking up for future hols in Oz
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:46 pm
Home and Happy

nice one

but you do know they're just sucking up for future hols in Oz
Oh I know, Gap Years are mentioned with frightening regularity
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 8:09 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Oh I know, Gap Years are mentioned with frightening regularity
gap before what? a quick riot in London about fees
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 8:57 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Bernie has got the two of you confused Which of you REALLY met him in the Metro the other week?!

beer goggles are wonderful, I remember even Bernie being so drunk one night he said I was "slim and gorgeous" http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif
I was talking to myself
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 9:02 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I was talking to myself
I think you meant to say it to the other lady who was with us at the time actually .......twas in that Thai place in Royal College Street............I just got in the way as you said it!!
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 9:03 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I think you meant to say it to the other lady who was with us at the time actually .......twas in that Thai place in Royal College Street............I just got in the way as you said it!!
Im sure i was looking at my reflection in her eyes
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 9:07 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Im sure i was looking at my reflection in her eyes
Ah now THAT's possible

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.