Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 24th 2010, 8:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

hey guys, I need some help here, two of us in the office tonight......me, insane disaster-loving Witch, and some poor Queensland Police guy from Aberdeen! NOOOOOO!! I have never in my life spent a night alone with a Scotsman!
What will this do to my reputation! He says I should think myself honoured to be in the presence of an Aberdonian........
Old Dec 25th 2010, 2:29 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
hey guys, I need some help here, two of us in the office tonight......me, insane disaster-loving Witch, and some poor Queensland Police guy from Aberdeen! NOOOOOO!! I have never in my life spent a night alone with a Scotsman!
What will this do to my reputation! He says I should think myself honoured to be in the presence of an Aberdonian........
Aberdonian = sheep shagger, so at least your virtue should be safe
Old Dec 25th 2010, 4:38 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Aberdonian = sheep shagger, so at least your virtue should be safe
Well, I've made it to 3.30am safely When he next emerges from the back office I'll tell him he's a sheep shagger and see what he says.....if you don't hear from me again you'll know I've been arrested for insulting a police officer At least he's chattier than the Aussie who was here last night! All i have to do now is persuade him that he really wants to star in the Today programme instead of me this morning
Old Dec 25th 2010, 6:53 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I've made it to 3.30am safely When he next emerges from the back office I'll tell him he's a sheep shagger and see what he says.....if you don't hear from me again you'll know I've been arrested for insulting a police officer At least he's chattier than the Aussie who was here last night! All i have to do now is persuade him that he really wants to star in the Today programme instead of me this morning
safe or in custody
Old Dec 25th 2010, 8:25 am
Home and Happy

safe or in custody
Safe And I fled the office just as the TV cameras arrived....only to run smack bang into the Minister in the corridor. Ooooohhhh whoops, it being Christmas I'm not in my Qld Govt shirt, I'm in the Barmy Army one
Old Dec 25th 2010, 7:31 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Safe And I fled the office just as the TV cameras arrived....only to run smack bang into the Minister in the corridor. Ooooohhhh whoops, it being Christmas I'm not in my Qld Govt shirt, I'm in the Barmy Army one
try that again tomorrow after todays play

watching highlights at 1000
Old Dec 25th 2010, 8:13 pm
Home and Happy

try that again tomorrow after todays play

watching highlights at 1000
Unless the weather gets worse I'm actually off till Wednesday now - annoying, I may have to just drop in for some reason It was soo funny, as I left there was a whole chorus of comments like "ÿou'd better sleep through the day, cos you'll only cry if you watch the match". I had to email them all a few hours later. Told them I had this figure going round my head, and couldn't remember if I should've put it in the Morning Brief - was it the number of mm of rain that have fallen since 9am yesterday..........or it could be the number of calls to 132500 since 5am yesterday.............or it could be the max wind speed recorded overnight.......but no, its the Aussie cricket score cricket score........NINETY EIGHT !!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 25th 2010, 11:28 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Unless the weather gets worse I'm actually off till Wednesday now - annoying, I may have to just drop in for some reason It was soo funny, as I left there was a whole chorus of comments like "ÿou'd better sleep through the day, cos you'll only cry if you watch the match". I had to email them all a few hours later. Told them I had this figure going round my head, and couldn't remember if I should've put it in the Morning Brief - was it the number of mm of rain that have fallen since 9am yesterday..........or it could be the number of calls to 132500 since 5am yesterday.............or it could be the max wind speed recorded overnight.......but no, its the Aussie cricket score cricket score........NINETY EIGHT !!!!!!!!!
just watched the highlights The England batting only took 10 mins as clearly they were in no trouble whatsoever

Had also just finnished talking to my Irish, Oz citizien, cricket supporting uncle, wonder if he can withdraw sponsorship

time for some castle building this afternoon
Old Dec 26th 2010, 12:47 am
Home and Happy

just watched the highlights The England batting only took 10 mins as clearly they were in no trouble whatsoever

Had also just finnished talking to my Irish, Oz citizien, cricket supporting uncle, wonder if he can withdraw sponsorship

time for some castle building this afternoon
Lego castles??

Better not mention cricket to your uncle again for a while
Old Dec 26th 2010, 12:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Lego castles??

Better not mention cricket to your uncle again for a while
His uncle is Irish,he'll know nothing about cricket
Old Dec 26th 2010, 1:22 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
His uncle is Irish,he'll know nothing about cricket
been in Oz 40+ years so..

yup knows bugger all about cricktet
Old Dec 26th 2010, 1:25 am
Home and Happy

been in Oz 40+ years so..

yup knows bugger all about cricktet
Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:04 am
Shiny Arse Know All

and 3-1 against Chavski tonight

hopefully wake up tomorrow to find out England declared and then dismissed Pontings poison dwarves for less than a ton again

lad even managed to stay up for the whole game, didn't like his taste of lager though
Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:07 am
Home and Happy

and 3-1 against Chavski tonight

hopefully wake up tomorrow to find out England declared and then dismissed Pontings poison dwarves for less than a ton again

lad even managed to stay up for the whole game, didn't like his taste of lager though
Maybe he's gonna be a cider drinker?
Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:13 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Maybe he's gonna be a cider drinker?
he does not wear a straw hat or drive a tractor

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.