Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 29th 2010, 11:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You ignorant asshole,it's called 'stayING alive'
he's an arsenal supporter. you have to make allowances
Old Dec 29th 2010, 11:46 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
just because you managed a win last night

anyway how does anyone tell what the hell the BeeGees are singing anyway
Old Dec 29th 2010, 11:46 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I make allowance for nobody,esp arse supporters(no homophobic pun intended)
Old Dec 29th 2010, 11:49 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I make allowance for nobody,esp arse supporters(no homophobic pun intended)
Oooh you're such a hard man
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 3:37 am
Home and Happy

This week's brain-teaser..... why is it that when I have to work with a policeman who is willing to sit and chat and has a good sense of humour, he's not of the "cute" variety, yet when I walk in for a shift to be confronted with the cutest man in uniform since "Officer & a Gentleman" - he is really serious and hides in his office working all night! ARGH!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 3:43 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

This week's brain-teaser..... why is it that when I have to work with a policeman who is willing to sit and chat and has a good sense of humour, he's not of the "cute" variety, yet when I walk in for a shift to be confronted with the cutest man in uniform since "Officer & a Gentleman" - he is really serious and hides in his office working all night! ARGH!!!!!!!!

he was probably scared off by the cuddly toys

More importantly Arsenal 3 Brummie gits 0

Will be watching the northern chav game in sweaty land this week although where is still up for grabs as don't have a flat yet
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 3:52 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

he was probably scared off by the cuddly toys

More importantly Arsenal 3 Brummie gits 0

Will be watching the northern chav game in sweaty land this week although where is still up for grabs as don't have a flat yet
We have some tents, and nice little packs for our flood evacuees, I'll send you one and you can live in that

We managed to salvage a draw yesterday, lets hope we do better against Ipswich tomorrow. Last night I started to watch the Leeeeeeds match in the main Brisbane venue for English sport, the Pig and Whistle - but they turned it off on the grounds it was a "minor league match" and everyone else wanted to watch something more interesting Not impressed!

He hasn't met the cuddly toys yet, they are being very peaceful tonight, they don't want to be arrested! Esmeralda pigged out on the food that the day shift had on New Years Day so I have got her doing pressups under the desk to trim her waistline down again
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1030012.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1030010.jpg  
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 4:10 am
Shiny Arse Know All

We have some tents, and nice little packs for our flood evacuees, I'll send you one and you can live in that

We managed to salvage a draw yesterday, lets hope we do better against Ipswich tomorrow. Last night I started to watch the Leeeeeeds match in the main Brisbane venue for English sport, the Pig and Whistle - but they turned it off on the grounds it was a "minor league match" and everyone else wanted to watch something more interesting Not impressed!

He hasn't met the cuddly toys yet, they are being very peaceful tonight, they don't want to be arrested! Esmeralda pigged out on the food that the day shift had on New Years Day so I have got her doing pressups under the desk to trim her waistline down again
What was more important? To be blunt the championship is probably still better than a lot of other leagues around

i feel in tune with Esmerelda, too much scran over the holidays. Doubt I'll get much in over the next two weeks due to no flat and then a CISCO course. Honest I'll be back in the gym after that
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 4:20 am
Home and Happy

What was more important? To be blunt the championship is probably still better than a lot of other leagues around

i feel in tune with Esmerelda, too much scran over the holidays. Doubt I'll get much in over the next two weeks due to no flat and then a CISCO course. Honest I'll be back in the gym after that
Premier League matches more important Rotten lot

Esmeralda is very impressed that you are in tune with her, not many blokes are
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 4:41 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Premier League matches more important Rotten lot

Esmeralda is very impressed that you are in tune with her, not many blokes are
must be a tomboy then

Naturally the premiership is more important, never know you might even be in it next year
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:08 am
Home and Happy

must be a tomboy then

Naturally the premiership is more important, never know you might even be in it next year
I can dream I guess!!!!

Definitely a tomboy-chipmunk, likes climbing trees and stuff
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:12 am
Shiny Arse Know All

I can dream I guess!!!!

Definitely a tomboy-chipmunk, likes climbing trees and stuff
Have you tried setting her up with Alvin yet
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:35 am
Home and Happy

Have you tried setting her up with Alvin yet
She has all three to flirt with Little tart that she is........can't think where she gets it from
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1010375.jpg   Comfortably numb......-bernie-19.4-017.jpg   Comfortably numb......-bernie-19.4-020.jpg  
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:51 am
Shiny Arse Know All

She has all three to flirt with Little tart that she is........can't think where she gets it from
don't remember seeing that sort of behavior in the films, I'm shocked

Best not show the kids, it'd be the end of innocence
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 6:07 am
Home and Happy

don't remember seeing that sort of behavior in the films, I'm shocked

Best not show the kids, it'd be the end of innocence
My sister's kids think its hilarious! The Chipmunks have a girlfriend - and they all share her

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.