Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:41 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You two dont half talk some pish,and sailor boy,the sit-ups aren't working

it's a solid six pack under the party 7
any way any male over 30 with a 6 pack is clearly bent as a nine bob note

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Getting yer arse off the chair to go to beer fridge is NOT a sit-up
no, but it is a squat
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
it's a solid six pack under the party 7
any way any male over 30 with a 6 pack is clearly bent as a nine bob note
Not so sure about that, some of them are just and definitely not bent!

no, but it is a squat
And if I walk to the fridge often enough then the mileage all adds up - very slowly
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:45 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not so sure about that, some of them are just and definitely not bent!

look it works for me so that's good enough

And if I walk to the fridge often enough then the mileage all adds up - very slowly
and don't forget lifting the glass, that's an arm curl
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:48 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell, judging by the size of your arms, you must have been lifting thimbles all your life. Me? I've been lifting whole barrels
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:49 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by rasen78
Bloody hell, judging by the size of your arms, you must have been lifting thimbles all your life. Me? I've been lifting whole barrels
Lean muscle vs not lean muscle
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:55 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I actually had to change "drinking arms" last year cos I had damaged my elbow - my friendly local nurse/personal trainer informed me that the problem was caused by lifting too many glasses

One day I have to meet you two, as the image I am building up of your hubby is soooooo funny....... skinny arms, an inch taller than Bernie, and looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:58 am
Shiny Arse Know All

I actually had to change "drinking arms" last year cos I had damaged my elbow - my friendly local nurse/personal trainer informed me that the problem was caused by lifting too many glasses

One day I have to meet you two, as the image I am building up of your hubby is soooooo funny....... skinny arms, an inch taller than Bernie, and looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp
correct bar the inch, more like 3+
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:59 am
Home and Happy

correct bar the inch, more like 3+
He must have been wearing his platform shoes then cos he reckoned an inch
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:02 am
Shiny Arse Know All

He must have been wearing his platform shoes then cos he reckoned an inch
how tall is he in your opinion? Might be easier to work out once and for all
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:04 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds more like me

Of course, ROMFT thinks I have a the body of a goddess

When he has beer goggles on
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:04 am
Home and Happy

how tall is he in your opinion? Might be easier to work out once and for all
About 5'7" I think..........I'll probably get shot for posting that in public and shattering the myths, I'll have to come back and remove it later
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:06 am
Home and Happy

That sounds more like me

Of course, ROMFT thinks I have a the body of a goddess

When he has beer goggles on
Maybe Bernie has got the two of you confused Which of you REALLY met him in the Metro the other week?!

beer goggles are wonderful, I remember even Bernie being so drunk one night he said I was "slim and gorgeous"
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:07 am
Shiny Arse Know All

About 5'7" I think..........I'll probably get shot for posting that in public and shattering the myths, I'll have to come back and remove it later
about the same as CINCNAGHOME if he's lucky, 5'10" me

oh and definitely me in Metro, Dee wouldn't be seen dead anywhere near the Emirates
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:09 am
Home and Happy

about the same as CINCNAGHOME if he's lucky, 5'10" me

oh and definitely me in Metro, Dee wouldn't be seen dead anywhere near the Emirates
A woman of taste then - which begs the question of what is she doing with you of course but no-ones perfect
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 7:11 am
Shiny Arse Know All

A woman of taste then - which begs the question of what is she doing with you of course but no-ones perfect
She is but then again so am I, perfect see

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.