Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
**** OFF,WE'RE FULL
If you mean London, who said I'm staying with you, I do have more than one friend there you know
If you mean convictland - best news all year
Old Apr 21st 2011, 5:05 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Arses keeper looked good for once despite conceding pen (& 3 goals) - how many draws is that lately though?

That was a 'nice' chant at the Yids - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, NEVER AGAIN - hiiiiiissssssss
I did have a chuckle at that

Keeper looks good and both he and Gomes made some cracking saves.

Oh and RVP was blatantly onside for his disallowed goal
Old Apr 21st 2011, 5:21 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
I did have a chuckle at that

Keeper looks good and both he and Gomes made some cracking saves.

Oh and RVP was blatantly onside for his disallowed goal
Hiya One and All
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 7:47 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hiya One and All
Evening
And a very fine evening it is too.....so far.....seen off Leicester, now lets hope Reading pull out all the stops so that we stay in a playoff position........

(sorry Earl Barfly, but as you said once, all's fair in love and football )

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 22nd 2011 at 7:49 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 8:47 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Evening
And a very fine evening it is too.....so far.....seen off Leicester, now lets hope Reading pull out all the stops so that we stay in a playoff position........

(sorry Earl Barfly, but as you said once, all's fair in love and football )
pleading answered 0-0 Forest in 6th place
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 9:16 am
Home and Happy

pleading answered 0-0 Forest in 6th place
...and a very happy witch.....maybe miracles do happen and we still might make the playoffs
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 9:45 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

...and a very happy witch.....maybe miracles do happen and we still might make the playoffs
So I am guessing that result enhances Forests' chances of play offs, whilst more or less ends Leicesters???
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 9:59 am
Home and Happy

So I am guessing that result enhances Forests' chances of play offs, whilst more or less ends Leicesters???
Certainly puts us back in contention Looks like Forest and Leeeeeds will be fighting for that last place
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 10:05 am

Certainly puts us back in contention Looks like Forest and Leeeeeds will be fighting for that last place

Oooooooooo that'll be interesting........both deserve to be promoted
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 10:33 am
Home and Happy

Oooooooooo that'll be interesting........both deserve to be promoted
I would hate to see one go up without the other, though if it does come down to the wire I'll be cheering for Forest to do it naturally
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 1:54 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Faggy's the luckiest gaffer on the planet - clean pen on Victor but the players didn't really bother appealing as it was at Old Twatford.

Are Forest playing again on Easter Monday?
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 2:40 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I have just seen an Elastica video on Rage, no idea why I am posting here but it has made me very happy ... Glastonbury 95, those were the days ... Hope the peeps down at Byron Bay are having a good time ... <fades into distance>
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 4:43 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Faggy's the luckiest gaffer on the planet - clean pen on Victor but the players didn't really bother appealing as it was at Old Twatford.

away to Bristol City
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 4:56 am
Home and Happy

Yep. so are Leeeeeeeeeeeeds!

away to Bristol City
Bit of a sore point that one. I was secretly hoping to get in a sneaky trip to watch them as I'm just outside Bristol this week but my sister and BiL are celebrating their 19th anniversary that day and I rashly promised to let them go off together one day while I'm here, while I take the two girls shopping and guess what day they chose......Monday If it was just the older girl we'd be fine, off to the football we'd go, but the little one is a different matter so I shall be a Good Aunty and keep my promise to trot off to Bath shopping.

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I have just seen an Elastica video on Rage, no idea why I am posting here but it has made me very happy ... Glastonbury 95, those were the days ... Hope the peeps down at Byron Bay are having a good time ... <fades into distance>
I was born in Glastonbury, within sight of the Tor and on a ley line......some people say that explains a lot about my chaotic and weird state of mind.......
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 10:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. so are Leeeeeeeeeeeeds!

Bit of a sore point that one. I was secretly hoping to get in a sneaky trip to watch them as I'm just outside Bristol this week but my sister and BiL are celebrating their 19th anniversary that day and I rashly promised to let them go off together one day while I'm here, while I take the two girls shopping and guess what day they chose......Monday If it was just the older girl we'd be fine, off to the football we'd go, but the little one is a different matter so I shall be a Good Aunty and keep my promise to trot off to Bath shopping.

I was born in Glastonbury, within sight of the Tor and on a ley line......some people say that explains a lot about my chaotic and weird state of mind.......
So that would make you originally ENGLISH,now yer AUSTRALIAN

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.