Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Apr 25th 2011, 10:17 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Fabulous! Lovely pics

Bit like us today....there's me suggesting a nice lunch in a cafe, niece says No lets go to the pub, then we can both have a cider and we can watch the football
oh and I'm sure she had to really twist your arm

breaking strain of a wet kit-kat wrapper I bet
Old Apr 25th 2011, 10:26 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

I used to love the orange kit-kats.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:04 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Polly tried her best. Her mouth dropped open to say "no" and "yes!" came rushing out.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I used to love the orange kit-kats.
ooooh yes

Originally Posted by paulry
Polly tried her best. Her mouth dropped open to say "no" and "yes!" came rushing out.

I seriously did take them up to a couple of restaurants and they looked at the menus and went "yuck!", pub menu won in the end

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 25th 2011 at 11:10 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:19 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously did take them up to a couple of restaurants and they looked at the menus and went "yuck!", pub menu won in the end
Clearly they have good taste
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:28 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
Clearly they have good taste
Quite impressed with them too - ate all the salad that came with lunch and enjoyed it as much as the chips and quiche! Its easy to see why my sister is the mum and I'm just the Aunty, they'd have far worse habits if they were mine
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:36 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quite impressed with them too - ate all the salad that came with lunch and enjoyed it as much as the chips and quiche! Its easy to see why my sister is the mum and I'm just the Aunty, they'd have far worse habits if they were mine
If they were yers,they wouldn't know what salad was
Old Apr 26th 2011, 12:36 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
If they were yers,they wouldn't know what salad was
I ate MY salad as well
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:11 pm
Home and Happy

How time flies!!!!
Just said yet another tearful farewell to the family and realised that this is the last time all three of them will be schoolkids
When I first went to Aus my nephew was just starting high school; next month he is sitting his A Levels and then going to university. Next time I see him he's be a long-haired student with weird theories.......actually he is long-haired with werid theories now so not much different! Be odd that he won't be living at home though
My oldest niece leaves school next month to do an apprenticeship in nursery nursing and childcare and the youngest one only has a year to go at primary school. She takes after me in sooooo many ways, not east of which her love of lists and thinking things out.......she has a whole notebook full of local high school and their various merits, which not only includes the obvious "my friend is going there" but also what courses they do and how good their results are!!!

And I have to say, even though I am naturally biased, that I can't imagine a more polite, considerate, positive and sociable crew! My sister and BiL have done well, bless them!!

Where did the last 8 years go
Old Apr 27th 2011, 11:06 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

How time flies!!!!

And I have to say, even though I am naturally biased, that I can't imagine a more polite, considerate, positive and sociable crew! My sister and BiL have done well, bless them!!
Must be hard to leave such a nice bunch, what do they all make of you being out in Oz? Great place for a holiday.....
Old Apr 28th 2011, 12:39 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

How time flies!!!!

Where did the last 8 years go
In an alcoholic haze
Old Apr 28th 2011, 2:07 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

I ate MY salad as well
Hiya Peoples
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:55 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hiya Peoples
Evening all. Looking forward to a nice long bank holiday weekend and wondering if I should do a quick detox in preparation for our meds next weekend
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:56 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rasen78
Evening all. Looking forward to a nice long bank holiday weekend and wondering if I should do a quick detox in preparation for our meds next weekend

Hiya Rasen

Me too.......4 days off.....oh man, what to do ?

Your meds??
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:57 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hiya Rasen

Me too.......4 days off.....oh man, what to do ?

Your meds??
we have our medicals next Saturday for our Visa...Case Officer assigned and everything

4 days...BBQ, drinks, party, shopping and chillin'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.