Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Apr 24th 2011, 7:30 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

I can't abide the chocolate here.
I know where you're coming from - the other day I found standard AERO locally selling at 100Yen (70p odd) for two - they turned out to be Nestle produced nothingness. Makes me stick to healthy Japanese snack food.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 7:41 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
I know where you're coming from - the other day I found standard AERO locally selling at 100Yen (70p odd) for two - they turned out to be Nestle produced nothingness. Makes me stick to healthy Japanese snack food.
Shared a nice bar of Yorkie and a mint Aero with the missus last night
Old Apr 24th 2011, 7:59 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Our treat last night was a sponk coloured collection of dried squid strips wrapped in radioactive seaweed. So there.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 8:03 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Our treat last night was a sponk coloured collection of dried squid strips wrapped in radioactive seaweed. So there.
Grown your extra arms yet then?
Old Apr 24th 2011, 8:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a peppermint Aero egg gorgeous!!!!

think I'll pass on that
Old Apr 24th 2011, 8:28 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Pollyana

I've got a peppermint Aero egg gorgeous!!!!

think I'll pass on that
me too

got the kids watching DS9 to keep em quiet
Old Apr 24th 2011, 8:32 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

me too

got the kids watching DS9 to keep em quiet

Two here are still in bed (ooooh its great when they are teenagers, no more being poked awake at ungodly hours!!)
Third one is wandering round the house shedding bits of chocolate wrapper everywhere, feeding the cat on Smarties, and carrying on some random conversation about how I could be Snow White in disguise but she doesn't know if I know any dwarves.................
Old Apr 24th 2011, 8:36 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Two here are still in bed (ooooh its great when they are teenagers, no more being poked awake at ungodly hours!!)
Third one is wandering round the house shedding bits of chocolate wrapper everywhere, feeding the cat on Smarties, and carrying on some random conversation about how I could be Snow White in disguise but she doesn't know if I know any dwarves.................

ah but which one would he be
Old Apr 24th 2011, 8:53 pm
Home and Happy

ah but which one would he be
Not sure, I'm still pondering that one He has moments that fit all of them
Old Apr 24th 2011, 11:40 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Not sure, I'm still pondering that one He has moments that fit all of them
well I'm laying claim to Grumpy, it's on my deployment polo shirt and was in one of my draft reports
Old Apr 24th 2011, 11:50 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

just checked out the BBC preview for the Forest game. Apparently Bristol City haven't beaten them at home since 1974, cue 6-0 to City
Old Apr 25th 2011, 4:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

just checked out the BBC preview for the Forest game. Apparently Bristol City haven't beaten them at home since 1974, cue 6-0 to City
3-2 away not bad for Forest shame Leeds lost but makes for an interesting last few games
Old Apr 25th 2011, 5:39 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, me and the rugrats have made it safely home after a lovely week camping and visiting Scotland

3 day week at work then another long weekend - bbq weather I'm hoping...

Himself and the 2 shorties at Loch Lomond

Comfortably numb......-dscf2140.jpg

The boy

Comfortably numb......-dscf2147.jpg

Wee lassie

Comfortably numb......-dscf2151.jpg

Oh, and himself trying to lead the boy astray

Comfortably numb......-dscf2154.jpg
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:24 am
Home and Happy

3-2 away not bad for Forest shame Leeds lost but makes for an interesting last few games
Couldn't believe it, the way we've played lately its a brilliant result Twas a shame Leeds lost we were so close in the table beforehand, would've been good to keep that going. Certainly going to be an interesting end to the season, you're right
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:28 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
Well, me and the rugrats have made it safely home after a lovely week camping and visiting Scotland

3 day week at work then another long weekend - bbq weather I'm hoping...

Himself and the 2 shorties at Loch Lomond

The boy

Wee lassie
Fabulous! Lovely pics

Originally Posted by rasen78

Oh, and himself trying to lead the boy astray
Bit like us today....there's me suggesting a nice lunch in a cafe, niece says No lets go to the pub, then we can both have a cider and we can watch the football

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.