Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 8:20 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You and hevs between you, its addictive!!
Comfortably numb......-male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000073-large.gif
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 8:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
Too late, the damamge is done!!
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 9:27 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

One final check to see if our visa is done then off to bed.

Night all
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 9:44 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
One final check to see if our visa is done then off to bed.

Night all

Sleep well....though I guess if the visa is cooked and ready bed will be postponed for a while
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 11:48 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about bed, I had one of those mornings where I could have slept well into 10 bells, just couldn't drag meself out the pit. Still shattered.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:46 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Talking about bed, I had one of those mornings where I could have slept well into 10 bells, just couldn't drag meself out the pit. Still shattered.
OMFG!!!!! As anyone in the Brisbane area will know the temps at present dip sharply once it gets dark and its currently 12 degrees at the most. But being Thursday my local has decided to throw caution to the wind and has the bar staff trotting around in their bikinis. Guys, you would love it, the one who just walked past me is proving beyond any reasonable doubt that certain parts of the anatomy really should be covered by more than a bikin in this weather. Never mind hang your hat on them, you could hang the helmets of a whole company on these
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 10:32 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG!!!!! As anyone in the Brisbane area will know the temps at present dip sharply once it gets dark and its currently 12 degrees at the most. But being Thursday my local has decided to throw caution to the wind and has the bar staff trotting around in their bikinis. Guys, you would love it, the one who just walked past me is proving beyond any reasonable doubt that certain parts of the anatomy really should be covered by more than a bikin in this weather. Never mind hang your hat on them, you could hang the helmets of a whole company on these
Now admit it, you're getting turned on, aren't you..
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 10:35 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 10:38 pm
Home and Happy

I actually felt sorry for the poor thing!!! She later managed to drop a tray of glasses and said it was cos she was so cold she couldn't feel her fingers any longer. I honestly can't believe they send girls outside wearing less than a handkerchiefs worth of material on a night like this
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:14 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Hooked on Angry Birds, I blame BE wholeheartedly for that, I didn't intend to have any games on this phone......! Also soemthing called Penguin Airborne - nice repetitive game teaching penguins to parachute jump Give me time, I'm still new at this lark

No it was Rasen..........it was........I sawed her do it!!! hahahahaha
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:16 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

And I bet you didn't do the decent thing and get a picture??
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:28 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by GingerDom
And I bet you didn't do the decent thing and get a picture??
Nope, no pictures!!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:47 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, no pictures!!
At least, none that she is willing to show us..
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 4:19 am
Home and Happy

At least, none that she is willing to show us..
The clientele in that pub it would be a very brave witch who took pics of the barmaids I just lurk behind my laptop, slurping Bulmers and people-watching!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 4:20 am

Nope, no pictures!!

Awww no fair!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.