Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Jun 19th 2011, 1:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by GingerDom
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Spent £125 on an application to see if I qualified for emigration about 5 months agao, and I am told I don't have enough points

Hi everyone
You'll have to marry an Aussie
Old Jun 19th 2011, 1:39 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You'll have to marry an Aussie

I am starting to think that is my only way

So who is available?? Who can handle a Ginge? He he he
Old Jun 19th 2011, 1:48 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I am starting to think that is my only way

So who is available?? Who can handle a Ginge? He he he
I'm not the best person to turn to for marriage advice - especially with Aussies
Old Jun 19th 2011, 1:57 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

I'm not the best person to turn to for marriage advice - especially with Aussies

Well got any friends? he he
Old Jun 19th 2011, 2:00 am
Home and Happy

Well got any friends? he he
Hmmmmmmm I'll have an ask around
Old Jun 19th 2011, 2:02 am

Hmmmmmmm I'll have an ask around
Coolio............cheers m'dears.

So what have you been up to this weekend?
Old Jun 19th 2011, 6:59 am
Home and Happy

Coolio............cheers m'dears.

So what have you been up to this weekend?
Trying to encourage my cold to get worse so I could go sick owing to some twit putting me on day shifts.......its not good for a Witch like me to be out in daylight, scares the locals and wasting money investing in an iphone. Possibly the worst investment I ever made and I nearly handed it over to the possoms to play with last night to I object to being beaten by a piece of plastic just cos my fingers are too fat for the keys
Old Jun 19th 2011, 8:52 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

what do you think of this place?

http://batemansmillhotel.co.uk/bar-restaurant

Suitable for a romantic tryst?
Old Jun 19th 2011, 9:17 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78

Mmmmmm looks gorgeous! I'm jealous!!
Old Jun 19th 2011, 9:51 am
Home and Happy

Tethering? WTF is that? I thought that was something you did to goats?!! Is it something that happens automatically or do I have to actually do something to the phone to tether it?

(Polly wanders off to find some string to tether her phone to the chair in case it strays.......)
Right my phone has been tethered to the chair all night like a goat, seems to be a little tamer now and is obeying me when I shout at it!! Just as well, I need to master posting from it when I'm on shifts on a desk that is too small for a laptop AND a computer
Old Jun 19th 2011, 11:10 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 19th 2011, 11:11 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78

That is absolutely stunning!
Old Jun 19th 2011, 12:34 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I could think of someone else just as well qualified too! Between us broken hearts all over Brisbane

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 19th 2011 at 3:30 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 3:36 pm
Home and Happy

Save our possums homes!!!

A temporary stop has been placed on the felling of three historic fig trees after concerns raised about wildlife living on the site.

Workmen moved in to begin removing limbs from one of the 70-year-old trees about 9.30am after a treetop protest by neighbours and activists was brought to an end by police.

But after two limbs were chopped off one of the trees, Brisbane City Council officers placed the halt as officials investigate the impact on possums and microbats seen in the trees.

Apparently the trees are on the "well-to-do and prestigious Eldon Hill at Windsor" according to another report - of course, the area is very sought after, especially with its classy Mountain Bar!!! I can tell them where the possums are though - there was at least a dozen in my garden last night, including a couple that definitely haven't dropped in for apples before, they are darker than the others, and braver cos they stuck their noses inside, the others just sit on the porch. Garden looked like a war zone this morning, I think the residents and visitors had been throwing bits of apple at each other!
Old Jun 19th 2011, 3:59 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Comfortably Numb is THE best song....EVER

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.