Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Jun 26th 2011, 6:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
will be watching tonight with goodfellas meat feast pizza
Yer back then? Was Germany fun? Did you miss us?
Old Jun 26th 2011, 6:41 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hiya Peeps
Old Jun 26th 2011, 6:50 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

yup, and who are you again

Germany was cracking, need to check out the winter package now

only thing that was a disappointment was doing mountain trekking instead of Klettersteiging, my right knee was not amused coming down off the ridge

conyoning though was by far the best day of the week have trashed my finger though but the bruising is going down now.

still don't like being upside down in water in a kayak though, need to work on my escape drill

even managed to invade Austria one day
Old Jun 26th 2011, 6:50 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hiya Peeps
Morning
Gawd I hate day shifts, they are inhuman....leave the house on the dark, sit in a concrete box all day with no sign of natural light, come home in the dark.
Woe betide anyone who gets across my path today........devil_smile:
Old Jun 26th 2011, 6:53 am
Home and Happy

yup, and who are you again

Germany was cracking, need to check out the winter package now

only thing that was a disappointment was doing mountain trekking instead of Klettersteiging, my right knee was not amused coming down off the ridge

conyoning though was by far the best day of the week have trashed my finger though but the bruising is going down now.

still don't like being upside down in water in a kayak though, need to work on my escape drill

even managed to invade Austria one day
Oh I'm just some random witch, sat on top of a mountain talking to herself

Bet Austria loved being invaded by you Did you give allow it freedom at the end of the day?!! Sounds like an eventful time - sort of thing my nephew would enjoy, he's always liked canyoning and trekking and stuff. As for me, <<shudders>> specially the thought of upside down in a kayak
Old Jun 26th 2011, 6:56 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'm just some random witch, sat on top of a mountain talking to herself

Bet Austria loved being invaded by you Did you give allow it freedom at the end of the day?!! Sounds like an eventful time - sort of thing my nephew would enjoy, he's always liked canyoning and trekking and stuff. As for me, <<shudders>> specially the thought of upside down in a kayak
left Austria in a nice state, no panzers involved

back to work tomorrow though

at least it's not in a sealed box though, sounds like living on a sub at the mo
Old Jun 26th 2011, 8:20 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

left Austria in a nice state, no panzers involved

back to work tomorrow though

at least it's not in a sealed box though, sounds like living on a sub at the mo
Best get drugged up with the antihistamines, as Jack will be visiting for the weekend
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-imag0025.jpg  
Old Jun 26th 2011, 10:08 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
Best get drugged up with the antihistamines, as Jack will be visiting for the weekend
AAAAaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww xx
Old Jun 26th 2011, 10:39 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
He's sooooo cute, bless him
Old Jun 26th 2011, 10:57 pm
Home and Happy

..........And I can feel one of my turns coming on.........

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favourite axe
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase
Just one of my bad days

Tis a good night to p*ss the neighbours (and their barking dog) off with an airing of the best album in history........
Old Jun 27th 2011, 5:55 am
Shiny Arse Know All

..........And I can feel one of my turns coming on.........

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favourite axe
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase
Just one of my bad days

Tis a good night to p*ss the neighbours (and their barking dog) off with an airing of the best album in history........
think you belong in the Stumble Inn
Old Jun 27th 2011, 6:24 am
Home and Happy

think you belong in the Stumble Inn
Naaa, singing like that i'd get barred !
Old Jul 8th 2011, 7:35 pm
Home and Happy

Finally, after waving the iThing around in a very unsubtle fashion for an hour or so.......best pic I could get, 3pm today in my local........
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-265566_1970547420755_1155074348_31836872_3156052_o.jpg  
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:11 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Finally, after waving the iThing around in a very unsubtle fashion for an hour or so.......best pic I could get, 3pm today in my local........
Very visible panty line where's the big screen tv?
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:52 pm
Home and Happy

Very visible panty line where's the big screen tv?
Tis very visible isn't it
This is the civilised side of the bar, has three small tvs and a music/jukebox screen - the other side has approx 12 tv screens

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.