Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
widescreen for yer baps obviously

How are you two gonna cope when you are both in the same place all the time? Laptops in separate rooms or what?
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:25 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

How are you two gonna cope when you are both in the same place all the time? Laptops in separate rooms or what?
I've told you, some sort of FIFO is the way ahead, that or straight to the RAN recruitment office on validation
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:28 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I've told you, some sort of FIFO is the way ahead, that or straight to the RAN recruitment office on validation
One way to keep the marriage intact
Old Jul 12th 2011, 8:16 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

One way to keep the marriage intact
One way to cause a fight however is the clash of footie on Sep 17th

Arsenal vs Blackburn on Sky at 1245 OR Forest vs Derby at 1300

as a gracious host I'll still attempt to get Forest tickets but best it's a nine goal thriller ot there'll be trouble in paradise :curse:

There's also the conundrum on the Sunday of up early to watch Englan vs Georgia RWC at 0700 or record it, noting that Wales play Samoa at0430

Last edited by ROMFT_WO2RN; Jul 12th 2011 at 8:21 am. Reason: more info
Old Jul 12th 2011, 8:37 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

as a gracious host I'll still attempt to get Forest tickets but best it's a nine goal thriller ot there'll be trouble in paradise :curse:

There's also the conundrum on the Sunday of up early to watch Englan vs Georgia RWC at 0700 or record it, noting that Wales play Samoa at0430
Or we could forget sport and tv for a weekend and just enjoy each others' company

like THAT'S gonna happen
Old Jul 12th 2011, 8:50 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
Or we could forget sport and tv for a weekend and just enjoy each others' company

like THAT'S gonna happen
Would be hard to come up and resist the lure of the City ground I must admit, but I could do it if I had to (in spite of the jeers of "armchair supporter" from the back row!)

The likelihood of me being awake for the rugby is pretty slim, I'll admit that. You did say Forest tickets aren't on sale for a while so we'll mull it over.....who knows, in the meantime the Barfly may decide to change his Elland Road date with his pal from Derry and join us in Nottingham in which case Arsenal may have to take precedence as I can't see us getting HIM to the City Ground!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:00 am
Home and Happy

Its International Take a Rubber Duck with you Day today, in case you didn't know......
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1040694.jpg  
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:10 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Its International Take a Rubber Duck with you Day today, in case you didn't know......
I didn't, nor indeed do I care
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:12 am
Home and Happy

I didn't, nor indeed do I care
You surprise me
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:15 am
Shiny Arse Know All

You surprise me
As for the rugby we have the wonders of Sky + so no need to stay awake
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:24 am
Home and Happy

As for the rugby we have the wonders of Sky + so no need to stay awake
Old Jul 15th 2011, 11:53 am
Home and Happy

might have to send Sailor offshore for the weekend
even if you didn't get rid of him, I hope you guys have a great weekend in sunny Nottingham Have a beer for me and give my best mate a much-needed hug for me please!
Old Jul 15th 2011, 6:50 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

even if you didn't get rid of him, I hope you guys have a great weekend in sunny Nottingham Have a beer for me and give my best mate a much-needed hug for me please!
it's bloody pissing down Here's hoping the weather improves this afternoon

might even be too wet for the boy to go to footiball
Old Jul 15th 2011, 6:59 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Just going to adjust the shopping list

gaitors, sou'westers and a couple of dinghys required
Old Jul 15th 2011, 8:40 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Weather forecast says no chance for improvement till well into the evening where you are..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.