Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 9th 2011, 8:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Don't believe a bloody word Lorna worse than the worst MIL on national being a bitchy MIL day

Anyway never mind footie Army - Navy rugby is at Twickers 28th April - much more fun
So if I make it to the Hallowed Turf you don't want to join me?!!

I'm looking at Easter weekend, Friday night match at Forest to show the young one what football is REALLY about, then Stamford Bridge next day where apparently I will be buying half the shop

Originally Posted by rasen78
we going?
Reckon you should, and make him give you a really good day out!!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:04 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Whilst you're at mine - I have a great deal on any UK prefix which includes Northern Ireland. I (or you) can stay on the phone as long as you like for just 20 cents a call. That's not 20 cents a minute - it's per call. The telephone company when they gave me this deal just did not know how much I'd be taking advanatge of it. More fool them. I have hours and hours and days and days worth of calls to any UK number for just a few euro

And I'm sure you're an easy guest. You'd have to be to get along in this house anyway as we certainly do not stand or ceremony or dress for dinner or retire to the drawing room for sherry. You'll be lucky some mornings if you're first in the bathroom. It sounds to me like you're ready to muck in and that's the kind of person we like. Of course - if the OH is at home then he can muck in and you and me girl can party
Ooh I'm so glad I don't have to dress for dinner or do the sherry thing, so tedious having to do all that stuff when I stay at Bernie's
I'm used to a chaotic kid-based routine at my sisters, so I reckon we'll be fine
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:05 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
So if I make it to the Hallowed Turf you don't want to join me?!!

I'm looking at Easter weekend, Friday night match at Forest to show the young one what football is REALLY about, then Stamford Bridge next day where apparently I will be buying half the shop

Reckon you should, and make him give you a really good day out!!
Fri vs Bristol city not exactly enthusing the soul that one

never mind buying chavski stuff just leave a load of notes all saying 5-3 to the Arsenal
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:09 am
Home and Happy

Fri vs Bristol city not exactly enthusing the soul that one

never mind buying chavski stuff just leave a load of notes all saying 5-3 to the Arsenal
Might stand a chance of winning that one tbough!! Its a question of planning and fitting it all in, hotel in London that week so get Beth to come and stay there too, we go up to Notts Friday, Chelsea Saturday, Bristol Sat night so I'm home for Easter. Otherwise I have to try and do Nottingham from Bristol and fit in a Chelsea trip!!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:11 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Might stand a chance of winning that one tbough!! Its a question of planning and fitting it all in, hotel in London that week so get Beth to come and stay there too, we go up to Notts Friday, Chelsea Saturday, Bristol Sat night so I'm home for Easter. Otherwise I have to try and do Nottingham from Bristol
will hopefully have spare rooms and everything by then out in the sticks though so yer internet may be AWOL for a while
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:16 am
Home and Happy

will hopefully have spare rooms and everything by then out in the sticks though so yer internet may be AWOL for a while
Ok, Thanks see how the planning goes. I'm in London for a concert on the Wednesday, and have promised Beth we can do the Chelsea shop as well as the match. She doesn't have to come to the Forest one but I reckon she'd like the experience, she's turned into a real mini-me all of a sudden, cootball and cider
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:17 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Ok, Thanks see how the planning goes. I'm in London for a concert on the Wednesday, and have promised Beth we can do the Chelsea shop as well as the match. She doesn't have to come to the Forest one but I reckon she'd like the experience, she's turned into a real mini-me all of a sudden, cootball and cider
WTF is cootball geriatric yanks playing gridiron
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:19 am
Home and Happy

WTF is cootball geriatric yanks playing gridiron
no its me typing while walking down Queen ST surrounded by commuters and late for work!!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:19 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh I'm so glad I don't have to dress for dinner or do the sherry thing, so tedious having to do all that stuff when I stay at Bernie's
I'm used to a chaotic kid-based routine at my sisters, so I reckon we'll be fine
We'll be fine as long as you leave all that football shite behind you.
Saying that - depending on what dates you're here - you might have to tag along to one of little Alex's matches and cheer his team on. I know sweet FA about footie so you might be able to give me a few pointers. Just a few mind......... I have no intention of becoming an All American Soccer Mom.

Then after the match we can call pizza boy to deliver pizzas at home and do away with the silver and porcelaine and Waterford crystal.

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Nov 9th 2011 at 9:21 am. Reason: shite spelling
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:22 am
Home and Happy

We'll be fine as long as you leave all that football shite behind you.
Saying that - depending on what dates you're here - you might have to tag along to one of little Alex's matches and cheer his team on. I know sweet FA about footie so you might be able to give me a few pointers. Just a few mind......... I have no intention of becoming an All Americam Soccer Mom.

Then after the match we can call pizza boy to deliver pizzas at home and do away with the siver and porcelaine and Waterford crystal.
Sounds cool! No probs turning out for his match, I'll bring my Forest scarf and add some class to the occasion
Do I get the pizza boy as well or is he extra?!!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:24 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds cool! No probs turning out for his match, I'll bring my Forest scarf and add some class to the occasion
Do I get the pizza boy as well or is he extra?!!
He's most definitely extra - and he often arrives on a scooter (moped) so if you want a whiz on his scooter you might have to cling on tight !
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:27 am
Home and Happy

He's most definitely extra - and he often arrives on a scooter (moped) so if you want a whiz on his scooter you might have to cling on tight !
Hmmm might have to check the make of moped first, if its a Vespa or Lambretta, no way!!! I have a few standards left
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:34 am

Hmmm might have to check the make of moped first, if its a Vespa or Lambretta, no way!!! I have a few standards left
I saw one last week arrive in a Smart car. That has got to be waaaay less cool than a scooter.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 9:43 am
Home and Happy

I saw one last week arrive in a Smart car. That has got to be waaaay less cool than a scooter.
Ooh no, thats no good
Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:21 pm
Home and Happy

So lets pop round to the Witch's place for some supper.........oh no, Dad's followed us......never mind, we'll go in the kitchen and help ourselves
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1050091.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1050092.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1050093.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.