Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 24th 2011, 4:34 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by rasen78
Busy...just the usual. Counting down to our Oz adventure

Cool!!!!!!! So how long now?

I am off to Perth in 32 days to visit my Sister and her tribe
Old Nov 24th 2011, 4:43 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Cool!!!!!!! So how long now?

I am off to Perth in 32 days to visit my Sister and her tribe
87 days but it's just the validation trip, not the real thing
Old Nov 24th 2011, 4:46 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rasen78
87 days but it's just the validation trip, not the real thing

It is still going in the right direction.........awwwwwwww....take with you?
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Rasen

Just mooching about.

How have you been?
Yeah you've been on the missing list for a while! Welcome back
Old Nov 25th 2011, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah you've been on the missing list for a while! Welcome back

Thank you My Lovely

I have been racking me poor brain these past few months, seeing if there was a quicker way to realise my dream and get to Australia!!

I have applied to a couple of Mining Companies, but no luck

Damn my useless not needed skills

How are you doing Hun?
Old Nov 25th 2011, 11:36 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you My Lovely

I have been racking me poor brain these past few months, seeing if there was a quicker way to realise my dream and get to Australia!!

How are you doing Hun?
'HUN' eh,i feel a spouse visa coming on here,unless Polly really does support rangers
Old Nov 25th 2011, 11:40 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
'HUN' eh,i feel a spouse visa coming on here,unless Polly really does support rangers
Hey those are two words that strike fear into my heart you know......

"spouse visa"

Old Nov 25th 2011, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Hey those are two words that strike fear into my heart you know......

"spouse visa"

Not fear, laughs for me - the missus bless her pronounced mine as 'suppose visa' & I just imagined the grumpy xenophobes in t' immigration office here greeting me with a begrudging 'Oh I suppose we'll grant you it'
Old Nov 25th 2011, 12:25 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Not fear, laughs for me - the missus bless her pronounced mine as 'suppose visa' & I just imagined the grumpy xenophobes in t' immigration office here greeting me with a begrudging 'Oh I suppose we'll grant you it'
Old Nov 25th 2011, 12:48 pm
Home and Happy

Thank you My Lovely

How are you doing Hun?
I'm not so bad, the life of a crotchetty old witch is a simple one, except when the local toad supply dries up. Tried importing some last week but AQIS confiscated them
Old Nov 26th 2011, 12:00 am
Home and Happy

Ok, I know I'm in Woop Woop but nil desperandum, there must be something up here worth a second look..........So there I was today, sitting in the pool, glass of champagne in hand, relaxing in the sun, when I felt my ear being gently nibbled, and my neck being nuzzled, hot breath in my ear......Woohoooo its Christmas - he's male, in working order, young, cute, fit, lean, is it my birthday as well...........
Old Nov 26th 2011, 1:27 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I know I'm in Woop Woop but nil desperandum, there must be something up here worth a second look..........So there I was today, sitting in the pool, glass of champagne in hand, relaxing in the sun, when I felt my ear being gently nibbled, and my neck being nuzzled, hot breath in my ear......Woohoooo its Christmas - he's male, in working order, young, cute, fit, lean, is it my birthday as well...........
leave the koalas alone
Old Nov 26th 2011, 1:44 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
leave the koalas alone
Way off mate, no dropbears round here
Old Nov 26th 2011, 1:46 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Way off mate, no dropbears round here
ok how much is he charging
Old Nov 26th 2011, 1:55 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
ok how much is he charging
He's the strong silent type, we haven't done a lot of chatting .....yet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.