Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:20 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I've heard most of what mine has to say Not pretty but I can't say I blame him

Match of the season coming up in 24 hours time........ - who would you tip - seeing both teams are playing like krap!
what, Arsenal vs Northern chavs heart gooners, head %^$^ing northern chavs ..

oh you meant the mickey mouse Forest vs Leeds game
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
what, Arsenal vs Northern chavs heart gooners, head %^$^ing northern chavs ..

oh you meant the mickey mouse Forest vs Leeds game
You KNOW which i meant - and yeah, I knew you;d turn it round to the Arse game
I hate to say it but even on their current form Leeeeeeds should walk all over Forest
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:30 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

You KNOW which i meant - and yeah, I knew you;d turn it round to the Arse game
I hate to say it but even on their current form Leeeeeeds should walk all over Forest
didn't know actually, had to check BBC fixtures list

pizza beer and sky via the laptop for me tomorrow
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:33 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

didn't know actually, had to check BBC fixtures list

pizza beer and sky via the laptop for me tomorrow
I reckon its an early morning down the pub watching Arse and the Chelsea games, with the earphones in the laptop for the Forest commentary!!!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:35 am
Shiny Arse Know All

I reckon its an early morning down the pub watching Arse and the Chelsea games, with the earphones in the laptop for the Forest commentary!!!
sounds good but does early morning mean no beer
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:40 am
Home and Happy

sounds good but does early morning mean no beer
unfortunately Just an excess of coffee and have to go to work afterwards
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:41 am
Shiny Arse Know All

unfortunately Just an excess of coffee and have to go to work afterwards
sneak a couple of Brandy's in. no one will know
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:45 am
Home and Happy

sneak a couple of Brandy's in. no one will know
It can be done, hip-flask has been called into service again! Just got to watch the bar staff cos its quite a small place so depends how many people are in as to whether I can get away with it.
Its either that or stay home with no tv football, listen to Forest and drown my sorrows before turning up to work late and ratted
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:46 am
Shiny Arse Know All

It can be done, hip-flask has been called into service again! Just got to watch the bar staff cos its quite a small place so depends how many people are in as to whether I can get away with it.
Its either that or stay home with no tv football, listen to Forest and drown my sorrows before turning up to work late and ratted
pub it is then but at least you'll get to laugh at us losing not confident tomorrow
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:54 am
Home and Happy

pub it is then but at least you'll get to laugh at us losing not confident tomorrow
Never say never, but I think you could be right, could be a sorrow-drowning night
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:58 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Never say never, but I think you could be right, could be a sorrow-drowning night
not too many though, need brain working
Old Nov 28th 2011, 8:05 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

hate to drag you peeps away from your beloved football, but I need HELP!!

Inspiration is needed for Chrimbo pressies. I swear I have the hardest family to buy for and yes that includes you dearest husband

Kids are pretty much sorted but the folks and bros are not quite so simple.
Old Nov 28th 2011, 8:07 am
Home and Happy

Mmmm must try and get the boss into an offsite meeting first thing, time to sober up before she gets back!!!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 8:09 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by rasen78

Inspiration is needed for Chrimbo pressies. I swear I have the hardest family to buy for and yes that includes you dearest husband

moi difficult
Old Nov 28th 2011, 8:10 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78

He's easy, a memento or two of Nottingham, I know a good online shop.......

www.nottinghamforest.co.uk

I'll give the rest some thought

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.