Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

A drink to you, you'll need it.

Now get yer fat arses over to Oz.
And bring your weekend visitor with you
Old Aug 4th 2011, 8:37 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And bring your weekend visitor with you
Indeed
Old Aug 4th 2011, 9:20 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Indeed
not sure the old timer would survive the journey
Old Aug 5th 2011, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have another Bundy please. Anniversary was a no go from a few weeks ago - "We don't need to bother with presents this year do we? Nice meal instead." (11 years) "No, that's fine" (I'm of the female persuasion). "1st choice babysitter booked? Let's not bother with the nice meal out" "OK, nice meal in. Last night - "Have you even got a card?" "No, sorry" "No me either, ah well."

Fast forward to tonight. I got him a card on the day. Major hump because of this fact - due to guilt no doubt. Sort of offered to help with kids' tea but obviously didn't want to. Major ruckus of sorts where it was pointed out that if a female says ok to anniversary gifts/treats/feel goods being omitted it clearly means you'd better bloody do something...........

Luckily alcohol was in supply................

All's calm on the Western Front and he'll live to see another anniversary........ but...................oh never mind, where's the Bundy?
Old Aug 5th 2011, 1:56 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itigo
I'll have another Bundy please. Anniversary was a no go from a few weeks ago - "We don't need to bother with presents this year do we? Nice meal instead." (11 years) "No, that's fine" (I'm of the female persuasion). "1st choice babysitter booked? Let's not bother with the nice meal out" "OK, nice meal in. Last night - "Have you even got a card?" "No, sorry" "No me either, ah well."

Fast forward to tonight. I got him a card on the day. Major hump because of this fact - due to guilt no doubt. Sort of offered to help with kids' tea but obviously didn't want to. Major ruckus of sorts where it was pointed out that if a female says ok to anniversary gifts/treats/feel goods being omitted it clearly means you'd better bloody do something...........

Luckily alcohol was in supply................

All's calm on the Western Front and he'll live to see another anniversary........ but...................oh never mind, where's the Bundy?
Here's a couple of Bundys, don't believe in doing things by half I remember the anniversary hints, gave up in the end, divorce was easier!
Old Aug 5th 2011, 2:00 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a couple of Bundys, don't believe in doing things by half I remember the anniversary hints, gave up in the end, divorce was easier!
don't bloody HINT then, SAY!!!! Remember men are literal, if you say you don't want anything then shock horror we interpret that to mean you actually DON'T want anything
Old Aug 5th 2011, 2:17 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
don't bloody HINT then, SAY!!!! Remember men are literal, if you say you don't want anything then shock horror we interpret that to mean you actually DON'T want anything
Literal....hmmmmm could think of a few other words for it
Old Aug 5th 2011, 3:26 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Literal....hmmmmm could think of a few other words for it
what like Logical
Old Aug 5th 2011, 3:52 am
Home and Happy

what like Logical
This is men we are talking about, logic doesnt come into it
Old Aug 5th 2011, 4:35 am
Shiny Arse Know All

This is men we are talking about, logic doesnt come into it
this from the possum befriending witch
Old Aug 5th 2011, 10:32 am
Home and Happy

this from the possum befriending witch
I think Perdita is pregnant again more little furry creatures to feed
Old Aug 5th 2011, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I was posting in the Barbie's pub thread - obviously had too many!!
Old Aug 5th 2011, 12:00 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by itigo
I thought I was posting in the Barbie's pub thread - obviously had too many!!
As long as the drink hit the spot, thats what matters
Old Aug 11th 2011, 10:57 pm
Home and Happy

Fab night out with a lovely mate, but I am so annoyed by charity collecters! I'm in a pub drinking! When I choose to give to a charity I want to be sober and choose who i give to .... Keep your charity buckets away from me!
Old Aug 12th 2011, 12:18 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Fab night out with a lovely mate, but I am so annoyed by charity collecters! I'm in a pub drinking! When I choose to give to a charity I want to be sober and choose who i give to .... Keep your charity buckets away from me!

Totally agree.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.