Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Aug 12th 2011, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Fab night out with a lovely mate, but I am so annoyed by charity collecters! I'm in a pub drinking! When I choose to give to a charity I want to be sober and choose who i give to .... Keep your charity buckets away from me!
Viz top tip; if they piss you off that much tell them to come back at the end of the night and then just puke up into their bucket? Simple.

No seriously, even here we're getting occasionally hassled by Tohoku/Fukushima victims collectors in stations etc - to be fair I would be willing to contribute but I know how SLOW & INEFFECTUAL the actual compensation process is here, Japan Red Cross being one of the worst culprits!
Old Aug 12th 2011, 3:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Viz top tip; if they piss you off that much tell them to come back at the end of the night and then just puke up into their bucket? Simple.

No seriously, even here we're getting occasionally hassled by Tohoku/Fukushima victims collectors in stations etc - to be fair I would be willing to contribute but I know how SLOW & INEFFECTUAL the actual compensation process is here, Japan Red Cross being one of the worst culprits!
Just after I posted that ANOTHER one came up with a huge bucket which he plonked in the middle of the table. I just got up and walked away; he must have been number 5 or 6 tonight. I do give to charity but I don't want to have this pressure put on me to give to some random bucket shaker. I pick and choose where my money goes. And yes I'd drunk enough by then to consider chucking in his bucket
Old Aug 12th 2011, 8:32 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Totally agree.
Thought ya might,tight arse
Old Aug 12th 2011, 6:35 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Thought ya might,tight arse
nothing wrong with a nice pert lycra clad tight arse

oh sorry you meant tight arse as in Scottish/Yorkshire copper wire creating tight arse
Old Aug 13th 2011, 4:11 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
nothing wrong with a nice pert lycra clad tight arse

oh sorry you meant tight arse as in Scottish/Yorkshire copper wire creating tight arse
Enjoy the rugby did ya?

Thank goodness for a win somewhere, after an atrocious day's football
Old Aug 13th 2011, 4:20 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the rugby did ya?

Thank goodness for a win somewhere, after an atrocious day's football
No but did cheer up when I noted forest lost
Old Aug 13th 2011, 4:34 am
Home and Happy

No but did cheer up when I noted forest lost

At least Bernie and I can commiserate with each other, 9 man Leeeeeeeds having put up a lousy showing too
Old Aug 13th 2011, 4:36 am
Shiny Arse Know All

At least Bernie and I can commiserate with each other, 9 man Leeeeeeeds having put up a lousy showing too
Dirty Leeds return LOL
Old Aug 13th 2011, 4:40 am
Home and Happy

Dirty Leeds return LOL
Oooh you're lucky he's at work
Old Aug 13th 2011, 5:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Oooh you're lucky he's at work
45 mins in and It's same sh!t different season all the possession but no shots. Why the fluck rosicky is playing I have no idea too slow and no threat. Gervinho needs to sort his final ball out but looks good
Old Aug 13th 2011, 10:16 am
Home and Happy

45 mins in and It's same sh!t different season all the possession but no shots. Why the fluck rosicky is playing I have no idea too slow and no threat. Gervinho needs to sort his final ball out but looks good
Why do we put ourselves through the pain......
Old Aug 13th 2011, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Gervinho needs to sort his final ball out but looks good
He's on a different wavelength to the other players but I give him full credit for winding up Barton - the world feed tv commentators were saying they both deserved to see red, how about the Sky & pub pundits?
Old Aug 13th 2011, 7:15 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by General Tojo
He's on a different wavelength to the other players but I give him full credit for winding up Barton - the world feed tv commentators were saying they both deserved to see red, how about the Sky & pub pundits?
Gervinho, red by the letter of the law but Barton should have been red as it was basically what Diaby did last year. Then again Song should have seen red for a stamp on Barton earlier.

Oh and for my money Gervinho was tripped in the alleged "diving" incident.

gonna be a long season
Old Aug 13th 2011, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh and for my money Gervinho was tripped in the alleged "diving" incident.

(
How many pints had you downed by then?

Hope this afternoon's matches are more watchable...
Old Aug 13th 2011, 7:23 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

gonna be a long season
It always is

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.