Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:16 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Is that wailing and gnashing off teeth I hear from up your way

Polly opens another bottle of wine while admiring the view from her posh apartment
ROMFT pours another crate of Bulmers down the sink

doing O.K. until Frimpong went off newbies played well in general but Frimpong needs to calm down (no pun intended).

Says it all when the stiker we're trying to sell comes on and the one we're keeping doesn't

need to spend this week or kiss goodbye to Champions League next year, not withstanding Wednesdays game
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

doing O.K. until Frimpong went off newbies played well in general but Frimpong needs to calm down (no pun intended).

Says it all when the stiker we're trying to sell comes on and the one we're keeping doesn't

need to spend this week or kiss goodbye to Champions League next year, not withstanding Wednesdays game
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get your jibes in later when Forest turn in another mediocre performance. I'm almost glad I have to get some sleep tonight and can't listen to it!
Mind you, with two 12 year olds murdering each other with machine guns on an X Box in the next room I'm not sure how much sleep I'll actually get
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:23 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get your jibes in later when Forest turn in another mediocre performance. I'm almost glad I have to get some sleep tonight and can't listen to it!
Mind you, with two 12 year olds murdering each other with machine guns on an X Box in the next room I'm not sure how much sleep I'll actually get
could be worse, they could be council house 12 yo's shagging in the next room
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Pull yourself together woman! 11 visits down there now without a win!
You were saying
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:27 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:29 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
pogue mahone
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:34 am
Shiny Arse Know All

and Forest losing 2-0 at home to Leicester after 30 mins
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:48 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

could be worse, they could be council house 12 yo's shagging in the next room

and Forest losing 2-0 at home to Leicester after 30 mins
you two are rotten you know - I've got Bernie gloating by text and you gloating on here! I shall retreat to bed sticking two fingers up to the pair of you
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:49 am
FREE TIBET

you two are rotten you know - I've got Bernie gloating by text and you gloating on here! I shall retreat to bed sticking two fingers up to the pair of you
When did i gloat i texted you the score
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:50 am
FREE TIBET

pogue mahone
Did you have to google that,brit
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:50 am
Shiny Arse Know All

she's a woman what's logic(or the truth ) got to do with it
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:52 am
Home and Happy

: ) ) in the text looked a bit like gloating to me Would you have texted me if Forest were winning I wonder.....
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:55 am
Home and Happy

pogue mahone
Posts on BE must be in English
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:56 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Posts on BE shall be in English
kiss my fat hairy dimpled backside then
Old Aug 20th 2011, 2:59 am
Home and Happy

kiss my fat hairy dimpled backside then

and seeing that you aimed the original invite at Bernie......... as well!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.