Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Apr 10th 2011, 9:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
That man obviously has sense to know when he's had a good day
And a seriously good day it was too, wasn't it! Grand National and football on tv, sat in the sun drinking cider and just chilling out
Thank you mon ami, it was the best day in months, just what the doctor ordered

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I much prefer about 600 yards,zeroed scope and 7.62 full metal jacket
Spoken like a true professional
Old Apr 10th 2011, 10:20 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And a seriously good day it was too, wasn't it! Grand National and football on tv, sat in the sun drinking cider and just chilling out
Thank you mon ami, it was the best day in months, just what the doctor ordered

can your tongue get any further up his arse

Spoken like a true professional
time for a lunch time swim now as part of the next quarters training rotation

oh and to work off the weekends curry, beer and barbie fest
Old Apr 11th 2011, 12:06 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Cool..........how did you do it?
Copious amounts of alcohol!
Old Apr 11th 2011, 1:38 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
can your tongue get any further up his arse
He deserves it, puts up with a lot of garbage from me, and he's giving me a great holiday
Best friend I could wish for
Old Apr 11th 2011, 1:41 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

He deserves it, puts up with a lot of garbage from me, and he's giving me a great holiday
Best friend I could wish for
How is Angleterre Polly? All good?
Old Apr 11th 2011, 1:47 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Copious amounts of alcohol!

Eh??? You got someone drunk???
Old Apr 11th 2011, 1:58 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
How is Angleterre Polly? All good?

You here then Polly???
Old Apr 11th 2011, 2:00 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

You here then Polly???
We believe so. Personally, I think she is in the Maldives living it up.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 2:01 am

That wouldn't surprise me........
Old Apr 11th 2011, 2:54 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, the Maldives are a dump she's more likely down ASDA stocking up on cider and twiglets
Old Apr 11th 2011, 2:55 am

Nah, the Maldives are a dump she's more likely down ASDA stocking up on cider and twiglets

And snack-a-jacks!!!! hahahaha
Old Apr 11th 2011, 5:46 am
Home and Happy

Living it up well and truly!!! Just spent the day on the Sussex coast supping so fine ales in the sunshine and just about managed to keep pace with one of my oldest friends - he is 85, though its hard to believe!
Have been chilling out and enjoying London to the max the rest of the time
Off to see the family in Bristol on Thursday for a couple of weeks......my niece has just told me they have stocked the kitchen up from Asda ready for my arrival................
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-208485_203542529665919_100000305201371_647507_4877501_n.jpg  
Old Apr 11th 2011, 5:59 am

Living it up well and truly!!! Just spent the day on the Sussex coast supping so fine ales in the sunshine and just about managed to keep pace with one of my oldest friends - he is 85, though its hard to believe!
Have been chilling out and enjoying London to the max the rest of the time
Off to see the family in Bristol on Thursday for a couple of weeks......my niece has just told me they have stocked the kitchen up from Asda ready for my arrival................
So you are here!!!
Old Apr 11th 2011, 2:32 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Eh??? You got someone drunk???
Are you talking about me being comfortably numb or being in Straylia??
Old Apr 11th 2011, 3:24 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

time for a lunch time swim now as part of the next quarters training rotation

oh and to work off the weekends curry, beer and barbie fest
Pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.