Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Apr 12th 2011, 12:58 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Yer both knobs
Old Apr 12th 2011, 1:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Yer both knobs
But you love us really
Looking forward to a few pints and some good football later
Old Apr 12th 2011, 2:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
But you love us really
Looking forward to a few pints and some good football later
so you're watching the manure - chavski game then
Old Apr 12th 2011, 2:42 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
so you're watching the manure - chavski game then
Yep, as long as Himself can decide on which pub is the best.....otherwise we could still be sitting here debating it
Old Apr 12th 2011, 4:05 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, as long as Himself can decide on which pub is the best.....otherwise we could still be sitting here debating it
I may well be visiting a village hostelry myself shortly, while the boy is at cricket practice. Tis a tad too chilly to stand outside for an hour and a half watching him run around aimlessly

By the way oh husband of mine, we've had the bill for the guitar lessons
Old Apr 12th 2011, 6:24 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Are you talking about me being comfortably numb or being in Straylia??

When I asked you how you got to Oz, you said copious amounts of alcohol. To which I replied, "You got someone drunk?", meaning, to force fed someone alcohol in order to gain entry to "Straylia"
Old Apr 12th 2011, 6:26 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Yep, I'm here, and happy

(and trust me, that ain't a phrase I say often )

Blimey...........you are in the UK and happy???
Old Apr 12th 2011, 11:17 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Blimey...........you are in the UK and happy???
I'm home

And FOREST WON!!!!!!!!!! Still in shock

Old loyalties mean I am genuinely rather sad to see Leeds lost tonight but am also delighted to see the Seagulls promoted
Old Apr 12th 2011, 4:37 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

My bad haven't posted in god knows how long. But wanted to stay I am still comfortably numb
Hiya Off2Oz
Got there yet?
Yep!
Cool..........how did you do it?
Copious amounts of alcohol!
Eh??? You got someone drunk???
Are you talking about me being comfortably numb or being in Straylia??
When I asked you how you got to Oz, you said copious amounts of alcohol. To which I replied, "You got someone drunk?", meaning, to force fed someone alcohol in order to gain entry to "Straylia"
Oops, when you said are you there yet, I thought you meant comfortably numb. Which is what I was, having had copious amounts of alcohol! So I am blaming it on the drink!

But yes, I finally arrived here in September 2009 after having had a hard slog between getting the visa and getting to Oz. Of course, the GFC didn't help matters either.

I am here in WA and I love it.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 6:22 am

Oops, when you said are you there yet, I thought you meant comfortably numb. Which is what I was, having had copious amounts of alcohol! So I am blaming it on the drink!

But yes, I finally arrived here in September 2009 after having had a hard slog between getting the visa and getting to Oz. Of course, the GFC didn't help matters either.

I am here in WA and I love it.

SO how did you get out there? Family? Work? Married a "Bruce"?

I am desperate to get out there, but don't qualify through the Skills list
Old Apr 13th 2011, 6:23 am

I'm home

And FOREST WON!!!!!!!!!! Still in shock

Old loyalties mean I am genuinely rather sad to see Leeds lost tonight but am also delighted to see the Seagulls promoted

So that means I missed the meet up I am gutted.........
Old Apr 13th 2011, 7:04 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, but Polly's home is England, NOT Aus, so when she says she is home, she means here
Old Apr 13th 2011, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by rasen78
Ah, but Polly's home is England, NOT Aus, so when she says she is home, she means here

So is there gonna be a meet up before she goes back to her 2nd home???
Old Apr 13th 2011, 8:01 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

ah sweet justice, Gomes palming the ball into his own net

Are you Almunia in disguise??
Old Apr 13th 2011, 11:33 am
Home and Happy

You haven't missed a meet, never fear - I would love to get to Nottingham and meet up with Rasen and Sailor, but I can't see it happening on this trip! Few family-type things to sort out, need to see how things go .....

Originally Posted by rasen78
You got it baby!!!

Its hard to explain, but I know in my heart now after nearly 8 years - I land at Heathrow and I have tears in my eyes, cos I'm home Going back, I land at Brisbane and its...."how long this time, when can I leave!"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.