Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 6th 2011, 7:02 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday to me

Well Naval Birthday anyway, 21 years done today and I can now put my 12 months notice in and still get my immediate pension

and how I hear you ask am I celebrating this momentous occasion? by going for a bloody visa medical in Brum

Omedeto! Bet it feels like 21 years since Arsene Arsenal joined the club, hopefully the next time they win a trophy you'll be in Oz watching on sat tv with Rasen serving up the beers!

Is it a comprehensive medical involving sticking things up yer bum, used to that?
Old May 6th 2011, 7:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Omedeto! Bet it feels like 21 years since Arsene Arsenal joined the club, hopefully the next time they win a trophy you'll be in Oz watching on sat tv with Rasen serving up the beers!

Is it a comprehensive medical involving sticking things up yer bum, used to that?
And hopefully them winning a trophy will be another 21 years
Old May 6th 2011, 7:29 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia

Arsene joined just after I sailed for a nice 7 month jaunt around the West Indies over christmas! 3 summers in a row effectively

nowt up my bum it's an out hole not an in hole

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And hopefully them winning a trophy will be another 21 years
still be quicker than Forest getting promoted
Old May 6th 2011, 7:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

just started season 9, kills the train journey from glasgae quite nicely will have to buy season 10 as mistakenly bought 2 lots of 9

anyone need an unused S9 boxset
Happy Birthday
Old May 6th 2011, 7:41 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

still be quicker than Forest getting promoted
Much as it hurts to admit, I think you're right..... Forest freeze at moments like this......

Last edited by Pollyana; May 8th 2011 at 3:32 am. Reason: edited to stop someone niggling at me
Old May 6th 2011, 7:42 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I tried watching SG Universe for a second time - still boring rubbish. I'm not surprised it's finishing.

I'm going thru them all again (SG1) - Jonas has arrived.

My fav;

http://danieljackson.ashtonpress.net/scholar.jpg
Trust me SC,sailor boy looks nothing like that,he don't wear glasses
Old May 6th 2011, 7:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Much as it hurts to admit, I think you're right..... we freeze at moments like this......
WE freeze at moments like this:confused,how would you know,you've only just jumped on the forshit bandwagon
Old May 6th 2011, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all

Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday to me

Well Naval Birthday anyway, 21 years done today and I can now put my 12 months notice in and still get my immediate pension

and how I hear you ask am I celebrating this momentous occasion? by going for a bloody visa medical in Brum
Happy birthday, and well done for the 21 years.

The medical is a piece of cake. The hardest thing is the blood test, but you should be fine if you don't mind a little prick.
Old May 6th 2011, 8:08 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Andy_P
Happy birthday, and well done for the 21 years.

The medical is a piece of cake. The hardest thing is the blood test, but you should be fine if you don't mind a little prick.
His missus will def be fine then
Old May 6th 2011, 8:59 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
WE freeze at moments like this:confused,how would you know,you've only just jumped on the forshit bandwagon
Yeah, 1971 is only last week after all, I'm a Johnny come lately as far as football goes. I shall stop posting on the subject and keep my support qietly to myself the way I used to.

Last edited by Pollyana; May 6th 2011 at 9:04 pm.
Old May 6th 2011, 9:22 pm
FREE TIBET

Yeah, 1971 is only last week after all, I'm a Johnny come lately as far as football goes. I shall stop posting on the subject and keep my support qietly to myself the way I used to.
If you say so honey,if you say so,need evidence from back in the day,tis easy to buy a shirt
Old May 6th 2011, 9:24 pm
Home and Happy

If you say so honey,if you say so,need evidence from back in the day,tis easy to buy a shirt
Its easy to buy a shirt now I have more free cash to buy one One day when I empty out my box full of memories from years ago I'll show you some of the stuff I still have from when I was a kid back in the Midlands supporting them - including a very battered and scratched single of We've Got The Whole World in our Hands......
Old May 6th 2011, 9:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Its easy to buy a shirt now I have more free cash to buy one One day when I empty out my box full of memories from years ago I'll show you some of the stuff I still have from when I was a kid back in the Midlands supporting them - including a very battered and scratched single of We've Got The Whole World in our Hands......
When i was a kid and we were poor,i DREW the LEEEEEDS crest on my naked breast Of course we were so poor we had no camera,therefore no evidence
Old May 6th 2011, 9:39 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

When i was a kid and we were poor,i DREW the LEEEEEDS crest on my naked breast Of course we were so poor we had no camera,therefore no evidence
Did naebody ever like, guide you towards a decent team to support?
Old May 6th 2011, 9:40 pm
Home and Happy

You could afford a pencil then? I'm surprised you haven't got it tattooed there - and I really believe when you die it'll be like Queen Mary, only instead of Calais they will find LEEEEDS inscribed on your heart

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.