Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 11th 2011, 2:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by GingerDom
So get out those thermals and fire up the rads
I'm just enjoying being able to wear several layers and sleep snuggled under two duvets The Aussies aren't big on radiators....I do have a heated towel rail though
Old May 11th 2011, 2:34 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm just enjoying being able to wear several layers and sleep snuggled under two duvets The Aussies aren't big on radiators....I do have a heated towel rail though

Big girls' blouses!!!!!!!

Hahaha
Old May 11th 2011, 2:37 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Big girls' blouses!!!!!!!

Hahaha
I NEED big girls blouses
Old May 11th 2011, 2:45 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

I NEED big girls blouses

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Old May 11th 2011, 12:04 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I really miss the cold crisp spring or autumn mornings from back home, but only if it didn't rain or gale force wind. Winter here is just not the same and the break from the humidity and full heat sun is not long enough here in QLD.
Old May 11th 2011, 7:00 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I really miss the cold crisp spring or autumn mornings from back home, but only if it didn't rain or gale force wind. Winter here is just not the same and the break from the humidity and full heat sun is not long enough here in QLD.
I'll swap you then as it's windy and pissing down in Glasgow at the moment Think we'v ehad our summer already
Old May 11th 2011, 9:38 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely sunny jog to work this morning,spoilt only by the miserable grey faced business men in suits waiting to keel over,unhappy to be greeted by a very happy shortarse in jogging gear shouting 'MORNING YA MISERABLE BSTARDS!!!!!!!!'
Old May 11th 2011, 9:41 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Lovely sunny jog to work this morning,spoilt only by the miserable grey faced business men in suits waiting to keel over,unhappy to be greeted by a very happy shortarse in jogging gear shouting 'MORNING YA MISERABLE BSTARDS!!!!!!!!'
Twas a gorgeous morning here, parrots everywhere, and nice and chilly. Bit dark now though

You back in training then?
Old May 11th 2011, 9:46 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

rain now stopped so time to leg it over to the ship for some ladder climbing up the mast
Old May 11th 2011, 9:46 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Twas a gorgeous morning here, parrots everywhere, and nice and chilly. Bit dark now though

You back in training then?
Do i ever stop,you stop you die
Old May 11th 2011, 10:17 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
rain now stopped so time to leg it over to the ship for some ladder climbing up the mast
Light exercise then

Do i ever stop,you stop you die
Best keep on jogging then
I've slid back a bit tonight, girlie chat and a few pints Walking all the way to work tomorrow to make up for it
Old May 11th 2011, 10:51 pm
Home and Happy

OMFG here I am having a few beers with one of the biggest party girls in Qld Govt and she is trying to talk me into paying for gym membership! NOOOOOOO I don't even know what a gym is! And I don't even want to think about me in a PE kit pretending i'm enjoying abusing my poor body!Though she is trying to talk me into boxercise.........whatever the heck that is....does it mean I can learn to hit people when necessary?!!

She has also told me she's just spend $80 on lace-up knee-high stilletto-heeled boots, I think I'll retire now and just take a job as the manager of her diary

Last edited by Pollyana; May 11th 2011 at 11:15 pm.
Old May 12th 2011, 4:58 am
Shiny Arse Know All

OMFG here I am having a few beers with one of the biggest party girls in Qld Govt and she is trying to talk me into paying for gym membership! NOOOOOOO I don't even know what a gym is! And I don't even want to think about me in a PE kit pretending i'm enjoying abusing my poor body!Though she is trying to talk me into boxercise.........whatever the heck that is....does it mean I can learn to hit people when necessary?!!

She has also told me she's just spend $80 on lace-up knee-high stilletto-heeled boots, I think I'll retire now and just take a job as the manager of her diary
photos please
Old May 12th 2011, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all

photos please
Seconded.
Old May 12th 2011, 5:41 am
Home and Happy

photos please
Originally Posted by Andy_P
Seconded.
I shall tell her of your request Dunno how she does it, but the minute she said she was leaving three different blokes offered her a lift home....one of them doesn't even have a car

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.