Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 14th 2011, 12:27 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You got some to spare?
No I could be doing with some (to down with my crate of wine).
Old May 14th 2011, 12:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
No I could be doing with some (to down with my crate of wine).
I'm at work so I haven't even got the wine, never mind the valium
Old May 15th 2011, 7:10 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I'm at work so I haven't even got the wine, never mind the valium
back in "sunny", Glasgow, oh no sorry pissing down with rain and grey Glasgow stuffed by our own ineptitude and crap refing yesterday although at least we learned to shoot from outside the box yesterday
Old May 15th 2011, 8:05 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
back in "sunny", Glasgow, oh no sorry pissing down with rain and grey Glasgow stuffed by our own ineptitude and crap refing yesterday although at least we learned to shoot from outside the box yesterday
Bet the WetSpam mob up the grim norf were cheered up yesterday seeing that banner flying round the stadium sayin' AVRAM GRANT - MILLWALL LEGEND

Now go get Parker to replace Nasri/Fabregas. Will be useful for the CL pre-qualifiers.
Old May 15th 2011, 9:09 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Bet the WetSpam mob up the grim norf were cheered up yesterday seeing that banner flying round the stadium sayin' AVRAM GRANT - MILLWALL LEGEND

Now go get Parker to replace Nasri/Fabregas. Will be useful for the CL pre-qualifiers.
would be a good buy I think. Oh well 2 extra games to watch

typically I even missed the Arsenal goal yesterday as had to get my train
Old May 15th 2011, 9:22 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

would be a good buy I think. Oh well 2 extra games to watch

typically I even missed the Arsenal goal yesterday as had to get my train
What yer really trying to say is that you left before the game finished due to the shame
Old May 15th 2011, 9:38 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
What yer really trying to say is that you left before the game finished due to the shame
Hopefully Squillaci will never wear an Arsenal shirt again Awful defending for first goal and I reckon the old Arsenal back 4 will be turning in their collective grave over Sagna's attempted offside trap :curse:
still should've been a penalty
Old May 15th 2011, 9:47 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Squillaci will never wear an Arsenal shirt again Awful defending for first goal and I reckon the old Arsenal back 4 will be turning in their collective grave over Sagna's attempted offside trap :curse:
still should've been a penalty
Here's 10p,call someone who gives a fk
Old May 15th 2011, 10:37 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

......with my Yorkshire Tea Bags.
Old May 15th 2011, 10:50 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

......with my Yorkshire Tea Bags.
Doesn't take much to make some people happy
Old May 15th 2011, 10:51 pm

Doesn't take much to make some people happy
Old May 15th 2011, 10:53 pm
Home and Happy

I can't really talk, I go into raptures at the sight of a bag of Walkers S&V crisps
Old May 15th 2011, 10:54 pm

I can't really talk, I go into raptures at the sight of a bag of Walkers S&V crisps
I was like that when I discovered Woolies are doing Twiglets, Yorkies, Fry's Cream's and Jelly Babies!
Old May 15th 2011, 10:57 pm
Home and Happy

I was like that when I discovered Woolies are doing Twiglets, Yorkies, Fry's Cream's and Jelly Babies!
The Bloke used to hate shopping with me when I discovered things like that! I think it was the sight of me screaming in delight in the middle of Coles, at the sight of a box of Jaffa Cakes, that made him first wonder what kind of fool he's married
Old May 15th 2011, 10:58 pm

The Bloke used to hate shopping with me when I discovered things like that! I think it was the sight of me screaming in delight in the middle of Coles, at the sight of a box of Jaffa Cakes, that made him first wonder what kind of fool he's married

You ought to have seen me when Coles started on the Irn Bru again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.