Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 29th 2011, 10:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Had a beer with him once or twice,strange fellow
Most of them are round here
Old May 29th 2011, 10:17 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Most of them are round here
That's an understatement.
Old May 29th 2011, 10:29 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Yeah, its not just this bit of Brisbane is it, more widespread than that
Old May 29th 2011, 10:31 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I think this one is a POM though
Old May 29th 2011, 10:35 pm
Home and Happy

I think this one is a POM though
I've met a few of THEM in my time who qualify as "strange" too
Old May 29th 2011, 11:17 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Evenin all. Anyone seen Pollyanna? She's just stood me up in a cyber bar somewhere in Brisbane.
Old May 29th 2011, 11:20 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
Evenin all. Anyone seen Pollyanna? She's just stood me up in a cyber bar somewhere in Brisbane.
WHO ???????
Old May 29th 2011, 11:22 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Didn't manage to get a shift today then?
Pubs more fun though, have a decent pint for me
The grim reaper done me out of a shift the bstard.
Old May 29th 2011, 11:23 pm

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

WHO ???????
Exactly. Do you fancy a pint of bulmers?
Old May 29th 2011, 11:27 pm
Home and Happy

You called? Sorry, i was busy banning someone trying to flog golf clubs, on a loser round here

WHO ???????

The grim reaper done me out of a shift the bstard.
Rotten git

Old May 29th 2011, 11:29 pm
FREE TIBET

Got any Gaymers ????
Old May 29th 2011, 11:34 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Got any Gaymers ????
At a pub local to me a few years ago they sold one cider called 'Falling Down Juice' the landlord would only sell it in half pints, and he always said, 'you can have the other half if you can manage to walk back to the bar after drinking that., think it was at least 11% alcohol, not many made the second half. They onlt sold cider, no beer at all.
Old May 29th 2011, 11:36 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by mikelincs
At a pub local to me a few years ago they sold one cider called 'Falling Down Juice' the landlord would only sell it in half pints, and he always said, 'you can have the other half if you can manage to walk back to the bar after drinking that., think it was at least 11% alcohol, not many made the second half. They onlt sold cider, no beer at all.
That's sound like a bar i was in in Poole a few years ago,i laughed too til the half cider kicked in,was like a very hard smack in the face,the knees def went
Old May 29th 2011, 11:38 pm

Got any Gaymers ????
Sorry mate, she had just gone to the bog. She's back now (I was worried she'd climbed out the window-they usually do when they see me)
Old May 29th 2011, 11:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Wharts gowen oarn irn ere loike?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.