Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 30th 2011, 4:28 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by mikelincs
well people from Rasen get a bit like that..
I'm not from Rasen

My horse was tho and that was her name too, hence my username
Old May 30th 2011, 4:45 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
I'm not from Rasen

My horse was tho and that was her name too, hence my username
and WTF happened to Sri Lankas batting topped off Manure getting a spanking from Barcelona
Old May 30th 2011, 4:48 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
and WTF happened to Sri Lankas batting topped off Manure getting a spanking from Barcelona

Beautiful!!!
Old May 30th 2011, 8:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Nah, just dodgy taxi drivers who drive her witchship round the bend.

Are you tracking Songda, Polly?
Nasty piece of work isn't she, was watching her on TV yesterday. The last thing those poor people need
How is life in Tokyo now? Some semblance of normality? (or as normal as it gets there ) ?

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hahahahha.........well I hope they are battle ready
I had to get one yesterday morning cos it was throwing it down when I went to work - journey usually takes about 10 minutes, he did it in SIX! In the pouring rain. He was an Aussie and spent the whole way telling me in a very loud voice how he hated the Indian drivers here cos they have no respect for the safety of their passengers As he skidded to a halt at work I just threw him the money and left him arguing with security as to why he had nearly taken out the barrier across the main entrance
Old May 30th 2011, 9:51 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh the delights of the Queensland male........up a ladder painting the guttering.......

"hey mate this gutter aint as high as the one at the front, do you fink its OK"
"how do you know "
"i'm not as high up the ladder"
"p'raps its cos this house is on a hill"
"does that make a difference then? Must be hard living wiv a sloping floor"

If they had brains they'd be dangerous. wish they'd sod off, I need to sleep not listen to two moronic painters
Old May 30th 2011, 10:01 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ahhh the delights of the Queensland male........up a ladder painting the guttering.......

"hey mate this gutter aint as high as the one at the front, do you fink its OK"
"how do you know "
"i'm not as high up the ladder"
"p'raps its cos this house is on a hill"
"does that make a difference then? Must be hard living wiv a sloping floor"

If they had brains they'd be dangerous. wish they'd sod off, I need to sleep not listen to two moronic painters
Ah look mate, who needs brains mate when you've got mateship mate
Old May 30th 2011, 10:02 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

How is life in Tokyo now? Some semblance of normality? (or as normal as it gets there ) ?

Aye, I'm the only 'normal' thing here. People are having the most trouble sifting through the lies & half-truths we've been fed recently by Tepco & the government, heard some terrible rumours at work. Keeping my brolly up a la Shteve McClaren.
Old May 30th 2011, 10:08 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
Aye, I'm the only 'normal' thing here. People are having the most trouble sifting through the lies & half-truths we've been fed recently by Tepco & the government, heard some terrible rumours at work. Keeping my brolly up a la Shteve McClaren.
Confusing enough reading what we get over here, lying low must be the best thing over there at present. Has your building stopped shaking yet? We are still getting a fair few aftershock reports here.

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
Ah look mate, who needs brains mate when you've got mateship mate
This pair are doing well. One of them has just stood on the rail round the porch and cracked it - its the one the landlord had to replace just after I moved in when someone.....errrrrr.....leaned on it one day He's gonna be less than impressed its cracked again!
Old May 30th 2011, 10:31 am
Home and Happy

Confusing enough reading what we get over here, lying low must be the best thing over there at present. Has your building stopped shaking yet? We are still getting a fair few aftershock reports here.

This pair are doing well. One of them has just stood on the rail round the porch and cracked it - its the one the landlord had to replace just after I moved in when someone.....errrrrr.....leaned on it one day He's gonna be less than impressed its cracked again!
It goes from bad to hilarious... the Mountain Bar now has a white lawn...having cracked the porch rail Mr Brain of Brisbane then balanced his paint tin on it......
Old May 30th 2011, 10:55 am

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

It goes from bad to hilarious... the Mountain Bar now has a white lawn...having cracked the porch rail Mr Brain of Brisbane then balanced his paint tin on it......
they sound REALLY thick, do they work for the council or summink?
Old May 30th 2011, 11:02 am
Home and Happy

they sound REALLY thick, do they work for the council or summink?
No, my dodgy east European landlord dug them up from somewhere. Obviously on the dubious side - I tore him off a strip last week for not telling me that they were coming so I could organise my sleeping better (on nights all week!!) and he said he couldn't tell me cos they just had to come round when they could fit it in "between their proper painting jobs"
Old May 30th 2011, 11:03 am

No, my dodgy east European landlord dug them up from somewhere. Obviously on the dubious side - I tore him off a strip last week for not telling me that they were coming so I could organise my sleeping better (on nights all week!!) and he said he couldn't tell me cos they just had to come round when they could fit it in "between their proper painting jobs"
let me guess, they're on 'work for the dole'
Old May 30th 2011, 11:08 am
Home and Happy

let me guess, they're on 'work for the dole'
I dread to think!
I just took the bin out and one of them said "sorry about the noise, thought you'd be at work"
When I said I work nights his response was "shouldn't you be asleep then " as he crashed his ladder a bit further along the wall
Old May 30th 2011, 11:15 am

I dread to think!
I just took the bin out and one of them said "sorry about the noise, thought you'd be at work"
When I said I work nights his response was "shouldn't you be asleep then " as he crashed his ladder a bit further along the wall
maybe they're doing community service
Old May 30th 2011, 11:18 am
Home and Happy

maybe they're doing community service
Escaped from an old folks home in one case I reckon, he looks at least 70 - he's the one up the ladder

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.