Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 29th 2011, 11:40 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Wharts gowen oarn irn ere loike?
Hop it, bumpkin!
Old May 29th 2011, 11:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
Sorry mate, she had just gone to the bog. She's back now (I was worried she'd climbed out the window-they usually do when they see me)
Have to be a big one, must bog windows are too small for me

Wharts gowen oarn irn ere loike?
Unfair Dinkum is buying us all cider by the sound of it
Old May 29th 2011, 11:42 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hop it, bumpkin!
Oi, be nice to my mates or I'll whack you wiv me broomstick
Old May 29th 2011, 11:42 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Hop it, bumpkin!
I say. What's wrong with carrot crunchers?
Old May 29th 2011, 11:43 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Very nice, only it's proper mingin it is!

Vodka will do me.
Old May 29th 2011, 11:44 pm
Home and Happy

Very nice, only it's proper mingin it is!

Vodka will do me.
Neat? Ice? Umbrella? Any other embellishments?
Old May 29th 2011, 11:44 pm

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

I say. What's wrong with carrot crunchers?
Oh naffin, do you fancy a pint of bulmers?
Old May 29th 2011, 11:46 pm

Neat? Ice? Umbrella? Any other embellishments?
Ice with Irn Bru - and an umbrella would make me feel mighty porsh.

Oh naffin, do you fancy a pint of bulmers?
Ok
Old May 29th 2011, 11:50 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

You know you're in Queensland and its that time of year again when......
......a man in his 50s runs through the pub, wearing only a maroon (thats marOOn with 2 Os) vest and shorts that are too small, bare feet, small goatee beard, carrying a beer bottle, and yelling "Ï'm a Queenslander" before running across a dual carriageway in the rush hour

Like anyone gives a flying watsit if you're a Qlder, you're certainly an idiot!

Guy in the post office said to me today "are you watching the match?" I said "Match? Season doesn't start again till August" So he said "oh you like the English game, I'm an Arsenal supporter" I told him I stayed at a flat round the corner from the Emersh*tes stadium last month, and he actually asked "Who plays there then?"

And people call ME an armchair supporter

Ooooooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy...... ....hahahaha
Old May 30th 2011, 12:19 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Ooooooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy...... ....hahahaha
Brisbane is a scary place at times you know
Old May 30th 2011, 1:38 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Brisbane is a scary place at times you know

Why?? Nude dudes running about?
Old May 30th 2011, 2:25 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Why?? Nude dudes running about?
Nah, just dodgy taxi drivers who drive her witchship round the bend.

Are you tracking Songda, Polly?

Last edited by expatasia; May 30th 2011 at 2:35 am.
Old May 30th 2011, 3:19 am

Originally Posted by expatasia
Nah, just dodgy taxi drivers who drive her witchship round the bend.

Are you tracking Songda, Polly?

Hahahahha.........well I hope they are battle ready

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.