Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Wow what a crisis
Was for the girl next to me, I thought she was gonna commit murder the way she went on about her lunch I donated her a tin of tuna
Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:12 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Was for the girl next to me, I thought she was gonna commit murder the way she went on about her lunch I donated her a tin of tuna
It was Buddha's polite way of saying "LOSE WEIGHT YA FAT AUSSIE BSTARDS"
Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:16 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It was Buddha's polite way of saying "LOSE WEIGHT YA FAT AUSSIE BSTARDS"
I'll tell her that tomorrow - from a safe distance
Old Dec 17th 2011, 6:24 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GingerDom
GULP!!!!
Hi there Gang.......xxxx

Hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas.

As you may or may not know, I am flying out to Oz on Boxing Day.

I was hoping you Special people may be able to help me with an enquiry?

I am thinking of becoming a mature student and studying in Perth.

What are the age limits/requirements?

Do I need any entry qualifications?

I have never been to Uni before, so am quite daunted.
Old Dec 17th 2011, 7:07 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Gang.......xxxx

Wouldn't it make sense to contact the uni mate? i would think it depends on the uni as to what their age limit and qualifications are

Also - not sue if DIAC have an age limit for students mate? maybe you need to check out the DIAC site too..
Old Dec 17th 2011, 9:41 am
Home and Happy

Hi there Gang.......xxxx

Hiya,
Its expensive! Thats pretty much all I know about student visas! Oh and it was to be an approved course and you can only work 20 hours a week.

Start here - http://www.immi.gov.au/students/

then once you've narrowed down the questions a bit post them in the Immi forum here - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32
We do have some posters who are student visa gurus; the one that comes to mind is Pumpkin Blossom, but they don't usually post in this thread.

Beware that if you have a permanent stay in mind that is not automatic after studying here.

Good luck - and have a good trip to Perth
Old Dec 17th 2011, 10:37 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Gang.......xxxx

Smacks of desperation mate,you need to get yer head together and think about this plan.
Old Dec 17th 2011, 11:20 am
Home and Happy

Camels in a nativity play? Travelled from Derbyshire to Kent specially for his starring role, bit different from roaming the desert I guess.......
Old Dec 17th 2011, 11:24 am
FREE TIBET

Camels in a nativity play? Travelled from Derbyshire to Kent specially for his starring role, bit different from roaming the desert I guess.......
I know her sister
Old Dec 17th 2011, 11:27 am
Home and Happy

I know her sister
I did wonder
Old Dec 17th 2011, 11:55 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Almost 2 weeks into the rellies being here. Phew, I'm knackered.
Old Dec 18th 2011, 7:34 pm
Home and Happy

Pictured in Queen Street mall this afternoon..........all lined up and ready for someone?
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-camel2-queen-st.jpg  
Old Dec 18th 2011, 8:19 pm
FREE TIBET

Pictured in Queen Street mall this afternoon..........all lined up and ready for someone?
Those asians are looking hungry
Old Dec 18th 2011, 8:31 pm
Home and Happy

Those asians are looking hungry
be a special on the menu next week I expect
Old Dec 19th 2011, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

FA Cup classic in sight again...... Arses vs Leeeeeeeeeeds deja vu or what
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...offensive.html

Hard to tell which is more offensive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.