Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Jan 4th 2011, 4:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by rasen78
Makes a change
Hmmmmm guess its just as likely that he'll still be at his mate's next week, not having moved at all
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:01 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hmmmmm guess its just as likely that he'll still be at his mate's next week, not having moved at all
next week I'll be in different flats again on my CISCO course

need to move in to start claiming allowances

pub tomorrow of course for the footie
Old Jan 4th 2011, 9:28 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
next week I'll be in different flats again on my CISCO course

need to move in to start claiming allowances

pub tomorrow of course for the footie
You might need to claim insanity after living in Jockland, when do they secede?

Just woke up to find my 2nd pc has decided to shut itself down a second time to 'avoid damage to the system' - no footie podcasts on the train to work this morn...
Old Jan 5th 2011, 4:54 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
You might need to claim insanity after living in Jockland, when do they secede?

Just woke up to find my 2nd pc has decided to shut itself down a second time to 'avoid damage to the system' - no footie podcasts on the train to work this morn...
Flat sorted, very nice 2 bed and as first in I've bagged the en-suite

Will need to check dongle reception tomorrow when I officially move in.

As expected it rained all day and the portacabin office has a leaky roof, dosn't bode well for the ship build quality

off to my old Kilwinning local tonight for the footie.

Sympathies for the lack of podcasts, missed my Sky Ashes highlights today especialy as we're batting them into oblivion
Old Jan 5th 2011, 6:16 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Comfortably numb......

Flat sorted, very nice 2 bed and as first in I've bagged the en-suite

Will need to check dongle reception tomorrow when I officially move in.

As expected it rained all day and the portacabin office has a leaky roof, dosn't bode well for the ship build quality

off to my old Kilwinning local tonight for the footie.

Sympathies for the lack of podcasts, missed my Sky Ashes highlights today especialy as we're batting them into oblivion
Not missed the wife and kids tho?
Old Jan 5th 2011, 6:20 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Not missed the wife and kids tho?
Nice to see you're high on his priority list
Old Jan 5th 2011, 6:22 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you're high on his priority list
We don't even MAKE the priority list
Old Jan 5th 2011, 6:34 am
Home and Happy

We don't even MAKE the priority list
May plague and pestilence (and LEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS) rain down on Arsenal this weekend.....

(I know how to hurt a man)
Old Jan 5th 2011, 7:17 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

May plague and pestilence (and LEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS) rain down on Arsenal this weekend.....

(I know how to hurt a man)
And not forgetting, the barrels running dry
Old Jan 5th 2011, 8:02 am
Home and Happy

And not forgetting, the barrels running dry
Ooooh he'll be hurting!
Old Jan 5th 2011, 10:25 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Ooooh he'll be hurting!
hurting from the bloody Emirates woodwork saving the northern Chavs
Old Jan 6th 2011, 1:50 am
Home and Happy

hurting from the bloody Emirates woodwork saving the northern Chavs
Serves you right Good to see my curses work sometimes
Old Jan 6th 2011, 3:56 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Serves you right Good to see my curses work sometimes
Any chance you could.hex my flu away Polly? 6 days now and getting reet fed up
Old Jan 6th 2011, 4:41 am
Home and Happy

Any chance you could.hex my flu away Polly? 6 days now and getting reet fed up
I could try, I'll see if I can transfer the germs elsewhere, I can think of a couple of deserving candidates
Old Jan 6th 2011, 6:25 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

I could try, I'll see if I can transfer the germs elsewhere, I can think of a couple of deserving candidates

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.