Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by rasen78
who needs Winston when I have Duracell?

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
We need a wee being sick in a bucket icon thingy

That do?

Originally Posted by paulry
I love the thread title , could do with being comfortably numb right now.
Think its my permanent state these days
Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:59 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I may have to speak with my lawyer,you plageriser(sic)
I feel a right teat
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:10 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I feel a right teat
No probs i'll take the left
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:23 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I feel a right teat
No probs i'll take the left
Ah its lovely when friends can share like this
Old Sep 13th 2010, 1:41 pm
Home and Happy

Ah the beauty of Queensland Rail........they have introduced a Quiet Carriage on every train (which is currently full of QR employees talking at the tops of their voices so now I not only have to try not to get thrown off for drinking (cos my lookout man isn't with me this time ) but I also have to try and avoid being thrown off for possession of a laptop, ipod and 2 mobiles

Woop Woop here I come I can tell the train is heading for Woop Woop as the guy opposite has two heads and has just told his mate that Julia Gillard is an " illegal immoral woman who should be stoned to death because she lives with a man but hasn't married him" Its a scary world out there, bet he gets off in somewhere like Palmwoods
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:29 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Im at work,mind you people would say this was my home
You work in a pub?
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

You work in a pub?
YER BARRED
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:34 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ah the beauty of Queensland Rail........they have introduced a Quiet Carriage on every train (which is currently full of QR employees talking at the tops of their voices so now I not only have to try not to get thrown off for drinking (cos my lookout man isn't with me this time ) but I also have to try and avoid being thrown off for possession of a laptop, ipod and 2 mobiles

Woop Woop here I come I can tell the train is heading for Woop Woop as the guy opposite has two heads and has just told his mate that Julia Gillard is an " illegal immoral woman who should be stoned to death because she lives with a man but hasn't married him" Its a scary world out there, bet he gets off in somewhere like Palmwoods
It looks like you've discovered where Bin Laden is hiding out

PS: Shhhh! Don't tell him you're a witch
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:37 pm
Banned

YER BARRED
I'll be thoroughly barred in six weeks from now
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:40 pm
FREE TIBET

Nah it'll be worse,you'll turn into a shandy drinking ozzie lightweight
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:43 pm
Home and Happy

You work in a pub?

YER BARRED
Did I lend you my banning button, I can't find it......

It looks like you've discovered where Bin Laden is hiding out

PS: Shhhh! Don't tell him you're a witch
I did keep very quiet..........

Did I ban you in advance? I don't remember doing that?!
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:44 pm
FREE TIBET

Did I lend you my banning button, I can't find it......

I did keep very quiet..........

Did I ban you in advance? I don't remember doing that?!
Be quiet and get back to the lunatics
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:47 pm
Home and Happy

Be quiet and get back to the lunatics
The lunatics are taking over the patio....but I'm at the end nearest the fridge!
Old Sep 14th 2010, 12:53 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

The lunatics are taking over the patio....but I'm at the end nearest the fridge!
Fine form, I'm on the cask following a trying day ... my boss is trying to get me to unresign, which is worse than just wishing me well in my as yet unplanned future and the sprog spent most of the evening in Logan Hospital getting her leg plastered after a post-school trampoline adventure.

All good now, I envied her the Panadol/Codeine high
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:08 am
Banned

Fine form, I'm on the cask following a trying day ... my boss is trying to get me to unresign, which is worse than just wishing me well in my as yet unplanned future and the sprog spent most of the evening in Logan Hospital getting her leg plastered after a post-school trampoline adventure.

All good now, I envied her the Panadol/Codeine high
I had that once. Even a couple of days after I'd started my new job I received calls reminding me that it still wasn't too late to change my mind

I hope your daughter's reasonably okay now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.