Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 20th 2010, 4:39 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
either of you should be so lucky
who, me or Bernie?
Old Sep 20th 2010, 4:41 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
who, me or Bernie?
make that any of the three of you

right off for scran
Old Sep 20th 2010, 4:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

make that any of the three of you

right off for scran
Hate to tell you this but I don't think you're Bernie's type any more than I am
Old Sep 20th 2010, 4:52 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hate to tell you this but I don't think you're Bernie's type any more than I am
But am I Polly?
Old Sep 20th 2010, 4:54 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

But am I Polly?
Never know your luck....... I doubt you fall into the categories of a) male or b) haggard old witch so that gives you a good start
Old Sep 20th 2010, 4:56 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Never know your luck....... I doubt you fall into the categories of a) male or b) haggard old witch so that gives you a good start
Hubby may dispute the latter
Old Sep 20th 2010, 5:12 am
Home and Happy

Hubby may dispute the latter
Just slap him and tell him you're off to meet the Barfly!
Old Sep 20th 2010, 5:54 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Just slap him and tell him you're off to meet the Barfly!
Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:20 am
Home and Happy

Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:27 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

WTF?drunk again
Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:29 am
Home and Happy

WTF?drunk again
Oooh whoops you're back, better delete the last few posts As for drunk? I wissssshhhhhh. If I drink any more coffee I'll be floating! 2 hours to go to
Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:37 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Oooh whoops you're back, better delete the last few posts As for drunk? I wissssshhhhhh. If I drink any more coffee I'll be floating! 2 hours to go to
too late posts noted

safe now though, study time
Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:43 am
Home and Happy

too late posts noted

safe now though, study time
You should be relieved, after all I reckon you aren't Barfly's type and he's only available for the next couple of days so she'd have to get in there quick
Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:50 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

You should be relieved, after all I reckon you aren't Barfly's type and he's only available for the next couple of days so she'd have to get in there quick
Me bags are packed......Bernie, Brace yourself
Old Sep 20th 2010, 7:07 am
Home and Happy

Me bags are packed......Bernie, Brace yourself

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.