Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2010 Joke thread (Definitely not child friendly, you've been warned)

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Thank god im on a night shift,i now live opp the ground and see the norf landin muppets more than i would like
You swore me to secrecy about your location
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:41 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2010 Joke thread (Definitely not child friendly, you've been warned)

Thank god im on a night shift,i now live opp the ground and see the norf landin muppets more than i would like
Lucky you, I'm stuck with Forest and County although the lad is getting a free shirt and ticket voucher from Forest on saturday, hope we draw them in the FA cup (as the yids will probably knock us out tonight)
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:44 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Lucky you, I'm stuck with Forest and County although the lad is getting a free shirt and ticket voucher from Forest on saturday, hope we draw them in the FA cup (as the yids will probably knock us out tonight)
You're the lucky one so is your lad

Be fun if we draw you..........watch us wipe the floor with you

(a witch has to dream )
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:50 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You're the lucky one so is your lad

Be fun if we draw you..........watch us wipe the floor with you

(a witch has to dream )
:Now that IS a funny joke.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:51 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

you beat me to it Bernie

Polly, shall we see if we can get a shirt for you??
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:53 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
you beat me to it Bernie

Polly, shall we see if we can get a shirt for you??

I could wear it while out with Barfly in his Leeeeeeeeeds gear
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:56 am
Home and Happy

I will NEVER forget that night, I got thrown out of my local for fighting with my then boss (and bit on the side) after I gloated a little too much Poor Kevin, he was distraught, crying in his lager
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:57 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

I could wear it while out with Barfly in his Leeeeeeeeeds gear
you mean you actually go out with him wearing THAT?
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:59 am
Home and Happy

Needs must when there's beer on offer
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:00 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

1988, mm where was I Polly, Oh yes still at school
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:02 am
Home and Happy

OMG, a mere child
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:05 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Default Re: Comfortably numb......

best stop hogging the joke thread with non jokes

time for scran, bit of work research,check in with home then it's beer and footie o'clock

(note need a sports icon)
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:08 am
Home and Happy

Default Re: Comfortably numb......

best stop hogging the joke thread with non jokes

time for scran, bit of work research,check in with home then it's beer and footie o'clock

(note need a sports icon)
non jokes? Ah yes, our victory wasn't a joke, it was just sweeeet (well, apart from me getting slung out of the pub )
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:08 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I could tell you where i was but then i would DEF have to kill you
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:10 am
FREE TIBET

So what do you think i was wearing in bed the other night babe,you said it felt all armani like,glad i didn't turn the light on

Or maybe you said i felt all man like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.