Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
We know he can type English but can he speak it?
Probably better than the one I had today, he had to use hand signals cos when I said "turn left" or "turn right" he didn't understand the words

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You been drinking with Mohogony
Morning
And you know I'm choosy who I drink with
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:22 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Probably better than the one I had today, he had to use hand signals cos when I said "turn left" or "turn right" he didn't understand the words

Morning
And you know I'm choosy who I drink with
Oh i forgot you were up in that little racist area Gympie and some of it has rubbed off on ya,you'll be back to normal in about a month
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:25 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i forgot you were up in that little racist area Gympie and some of it has rubbed off on ya,you'll be back to normal in about a month
I managed to escape, back in my little Mountain Bar now

Course you had it easy when you used the taxis in Brisbane didn't you, you usually had your Guardian Witch with you to make sure you got to the right place
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:28 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I managed to escape, back in my little Mountain Bar now

Course you had it easy when you used the taxis in Brisbane didn't you, you usually had your Guardian Witch with you to make sure you got to the right place
Now that was comfortably numb
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:33 am
Home and Happy

Now that was comfortably numb
definitely! How we always managed to end up in the right place I'll never know!!
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:34 am
FREE TIBET

definitely! How we always managed to end up in the right place I'll never know!!
You'll need to thank the 'sleeping terrorist' who drove the cab
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:40 am
Home and Happy

You'll need to thank the 'sleeping terrorist' who drove the cab
I'm sure they were glad to see the back of us some nights
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:43 am
FREE TIBET

I'm sure they were glad to see the back of us some nights
Check out yer reply number
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:46 am
Home and Happy

Check out yer reply number
Ooooh thats spooky!! Good omen?
Old Sep 15th 2010, 10:59 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

just back from watching the mighty Arsenal stuff johnny foreigner 6-0 in the bar Excellent delayed 2hr b'day present

just a shame chavski also won
Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:55 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
just back from watching the mighty Arsenal stuff johnny foreigner 6-0 in the bar Excellent delayed 2hr b'day present

just a shame chavski also won
Presumably you were in the bar, not the mighty Arsenal

Kept that birthday quiet didn't you? Guess you were still recovering from the weekend's excesses
Old Sep 16th 2010, 2:25 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
just back from watching the mighty Arsenal stuff johnny foreigner 6-0 in the bar
I heard it was johnny foreigner 6 Brazilian league third eleven 0 - any Englishmen play for the Arses at present? When does Almunia turn English waiter?
Old Sep 16th 2010, 2:38 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Polz, do you mind if I drop in & out at random intervals?

We have a big day coming up & I could use the company....okay, well maybe it's a bit of an exaggeration to describe this moth-eaten bunch of shifty-looking ne'er-do-wells "company", but it's the best BE could rustle up, I'm sure.....

Feel free to pick on the spelling, quite honestly, I'm past caring any more
Old Sep 16th 2010, 2:45 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Hey Polz, do you mind if I drop in & out at random intervals?

We have a big day coming up & I could use the company....okay, well maybe it's a bit of an exaggeration to describe this moth-eaten bunch of shifty-looking ne'er-do-wells "company", but it's the best BE could rustle up, I'm sure.....

Feel free to pick on the spelling, quite honestly, I'm past caring any more
You can drop in and out whenever you like!!! And there will be no picking on any spelling in this thread - unless its Bernie picking on me when I'm typing too fast

Long time since I've been in the company of a bunch of moth-eaten shifty-looking ne'er-do-wells like this, but I'm quite enjoying it !!! you just have to make allowances for the fact that one of them is an Arsenal supporter, and one lives in Japan
Old Sep 16th 2010, 2:46 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
I heard it was johnny foreigner 6 Brazilian league third eleven 0 - any Englishmen play for the Arses at present?
sounds about right

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.