Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 17th 2010, 1:56 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Haven't you got a flight to book, sonny?
What's that you say cyclops
Old Nov 17th 2010, 1:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
What's that you say cyclops
If you didn't catch what i said you'd best get your hearing sorted before your medical

(and stop muttering about wimmin and their nagging )
Old Nov 17th 2010, 2:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

If you didn't catch what i said you'd best get your hearing sorted before your medical

(and stop muttering about wimmin and their nagging )
Young LADIES dont nag
Old Nov 17th 2010, 2:05 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Young LADIES dont nag
Well I'm neither young nor a lady, thats why I do it
Old Nov 17th 2010, 8:51 am
FREE TIBET

Default Re: Songs for the mods....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aIrCFrFpHvw

Better play this one for Sue, we all need to pay homage to a higher power now and then
Yer a bigger arse licker than me
Old Nov 17th 2010, 8:59 am
Home and Happy

Yer a bigger arse licker than me
Yep! I have a job to protect
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:04 am
FREE TIBET

Yep! I have a job to protect
You get PAID for this shit,well at least you dont take it personally and become an asshole:thumbup
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:06 am
Home and Happy

You get PAID for this shit,well at least you dont take it personally and become an asshole:thumbup
I never mentioned PAY I do this for the love of it ......... always knew I was odd, didn't you
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:09 am
FREE TIBET

I never mentioned PAY I do this for the love of it ......... always knew I was odd, didn't you
Im seeing Sue tonight in a hotel in Miami but stumms the word,dont go grassing me up,i will put a word in for ya and see if we can secure a contract with Dan murphys,but remember NOT a word
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:12 am
Home and Happy

Im seeing Sue tonight in a hotel in Miami but stumms the word,dont go grassing me up,i will put a word in for ya and see if we can secure a contract with Dan murphys,but remember NOT a word
Shan't tell a soul in fact, Mum's the word
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:22 am
FREE TIBET

Shan't tell a soul in fact, Mum's the word
I already have a mum thanks,with TWO eyes.she is NOT from the arsehole of queensland
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:27 am
Home and Happy

I already have a mum thanks,with TWO eyes.she is NOT from the arsehole of queensland
Nor am I, I'm just resting in it temporarily while I consider where to go next
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:28 am
FREE TIBET

Nor am I, I'm just resting in it temporarily while I consider where to go next
Do you have a goatee
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:30 am
Home and Happy

Do you have a goatee
Only on special occasions
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:31 am
FREE TIBET

Only on special occasions
So you are just an arse and NOT an arshole

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.