Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I got lucky most of the day
No change there then

Off to the gym and on the wagon this week isn't it, that should get you behaving again
Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:35 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No change there then

Off to the gym and on the wagon this week isn't it, that should get you behaving again
Meds in a few weeks
Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:36 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Meds in a few weeks
My thoughts exactly.........and of course you've rung and booked it.......

Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts exactly.........and of course you've rung and booked it.......

Time to shave me head,get the boots and rucksack on and hit Hampstead heath
Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:43 am
Home and Happy

Time to shave me head,get the boots and rucksack on and hit Hampstead heath
Yomping up Primrose Hill?

You need to get back here, there was a queue of people yesterday wanting to buy you a beer
Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:49 am
FREE TIBET

Yomping up Primrose Hill?

You need to get back here, there was a queue of people yesterday wanting to buy you a beer
Fools yomp,cool guys walk 90 steps a minute
Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:51 am
Home and Happy

Fools yomp,cool guys walk 90 steps a minute
I remember trying to do that, twasn't easy Out with the badboy shades to look even cooler no doubt?
Didn't that barmaid look freaked when you put them on the other day with your big jacket, think she thought the pub was under attack from a strange foreign force or something
Old Nov 16th 2010, 6:33 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Drank well over half a dozen Hunters Dry ciders (etc) and just had a lekker braai (the best lamb chops i've tasted in ages) so yes you could say that things are comfortably numb

Old Nov 16th 2010, 8:29 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by paulry
Drank well over half a dozen Hunters Dry ciders (etc) and just had a lekker braai (the best lamb chops i've tasted in ages) so yes you could say that things are comfortably numb

Excellent Best way to be!!! Hope you are all chilled out and relaxed
Old Nov 16th 2010, 2:59 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent Best way to be!!! Hope you are all chilled out and relaxed
Are you back in Australia, Pol? I hope you have enjoyed the rest of your trip
Old Nov 16th 2010, 4:05 pm
Home and Happy

Yeah, got back eventually, in spite of the best efforts of Qantas to strand me first in London by bumping me off the flight, and then in Singapore by developing an oil leak Two extra days holiday in London so I did well again

Twas a good trip - started well when i met up with you and just continued down the same road Hope your good lady has forgiven me for feeding you beer at daft times of the morning?
Old Nov 17th 2010, 12:33 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Paulry, Paulry, where art thou Paulry? And when do you get to Ozland?
Old Nov 17th 2010, 12:36 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
He's already here but cant hit the streets of queensland til he grows a goatee
Old Nov 17th 2010, 12:38 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, how very droll...
Old Nov 17th 2010, 12:38 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Think he's still in some relaxing resort en route, preparing himself to cope with the wilds of Canberra........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.