Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 25th 2010, 7:49 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Right under one of the scoreboards, muttering incantations at certain points Section 19 today, so slightly further round, to the right as you look at the board. I found my black Sussex Sharks shirt, which was a leaving present from work 7 years ago, so I'm wearing that today.

My boss texted me at one point to say he could see me, not sure if he's kidding but I had just raised my hands in a praying "thank you God" action after a narrow squeak with a wicket

Hope you get over the jabs quick
nine piece fat boy breakfast in the work canteen should do the trick
Old Nov 25th 2010, 8:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
nine piece fat boy breakfast in the work canteen should do the trick
That should sort you out! get a pic and stick it on the dinner thread, then if it makes you feel worse we'll know what to avoid

Last edited by Pollyana; Nov 25th 2010 at 9:14 am.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 9:07 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

That should sort you out! get a pic and stick it on the dinenr thread, then if it makes you feel worse we'll know what to avoid
yes boss
Old Nov 25th 2010, 9:15 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

yes boss
You need to build your strength up too, got that big trip to scary north London next week
Old Nov 25th 2010, 10:34 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

note to all: a typhoid jab followed by a yellow fever jab and then a 10k run do not good bedfellows make
You're not meant to have those two done the same day, the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine informed me pre-South America trips. You must be extra hard.

Going to miss viewing first two sessions today through work committments - after yesterday I'm not too disappointed......
Old Nov 25th 2010, 8:06 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

You need to build your strength up too, got that big trip to scary north London next week
useful warm up for folowing days drinking

Originally Posted by expatasia
You're not meant to have those two done the same day, the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine informed me pre-South America trips. You must be extra hard.

Going to miss viewing first two sessions today through work committments - after yesterday I'm not too disappointed......
bloody RAF seeing me off again

sounds like you missed the best 2 sessions, pesky work getting in the way
Old Nov 25th 2010, 8:25 pm

sounds like you missed the best 2 sessions, pesky work getting in the way
Aye when I got back home I had to put up with the Oz commentators who were getting more and more blase, then the rain forced early close with new ball due.

Nothing will get in the way of the cricket & footie over the w/end, except perhaps Mrs Exp - she still won't accept a sport that takes 5 days to finish and where you stop for tea & crumpet.....
Old Nov 25th 2010, 9:56 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Aye when I got back home I had to put up with the Oz commentators who were getting more and more blase, then the rain forced early close with new ball due.

Nothing will get in the way of the cricket & footie over the w/end, except perhaps Mrs Exp - she still won't accept a sport that takes 5 days to finish and where you stop for tea & crumpet.....
as long as Mrs Exp IS the crumpet what's the problem

trying to work out how to juggle Ars vs Villa and Eng vs SA whilst not totally pissing off CINCNAGHOME. At least on ewill have to be a delayed screening, thank the Lord for V+
Old Nov 26th 2010, 2:05 am

trying to work out how to juggle Ars vs Villa and Eng vs SA whilst not totally pissing off CINCNAGHOME. At least on ewill have to be a delayed screening, thank the Lord for V+
Can't you put the wife on delay?

The only rugger I have access to is the Sheepshaggas vs Sheepshaggas Test, may be worth a gander as there's a W Cup coming up...
Old Nov 26th 2010, 3:51 am
Shiny Arse Know All

The only rugger I have access to is the Sheepshaggas vs Sheepshaggas Test, may be worth a gander as there's a W Cup coming up...
not unless I want to have a choir boys voice range

don't hold much hope for singing sheep botherers, think the gash tats sheepshaggers will run in a hatfull and Dan Carter will kick Johnnys' record into touch within 10 minutes
Old Nov 26th 2010, 8:11 am
Home and Happy

not unless I want to have a choir boys voice range
Old Nov 28th 2010, 5:44 pm

Qantas wants to see @theashes in Australia. We'll fly her from New York to Australia for the Ashes

I assume this is not a faux Tweet, lucky girl!
Old Nov 28th 2010, 7:01 pm
Home and Happy

Qantas wants to see @theashes in Australia. We'll fly her from New York to Australia for the Ashes

I assume this is not a faux Tweet, lucky girl!
has she been whinging again today?....I must catch up on her stuff......
Old Nov 28th 2010, 8:12 pm
Home and Happy

has she been whinging again today?....I must catch up on her stuff......
A US woman with the Twitter name theashes who was bombarded by messages about cricket was offered a free flight to Australia and started selling her own commemorative T-shirt on Monday.

The Massachusetts woman, who usually tweets about knitting and the Glee TV show, was the subject of a Twitter campaign, -gettheashestotheashes, after snapping at microblogs about the Ashes series between Australia and England.
Old Nov 28th 2010, 11:53 pm

A US woman with the Twitter name theashes who was bombarded by messages about cricket was offered a free flight to Australia and started selling her own commemorative T-shirt on Monday.

The Massachusetts woman, who usually tweets about knitting and the Glee TV show, was the subject of a Twitter campaign, -gettheashestotheashes, after snapping at microblogs about the Ashes series between Australia and England.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11862299

She's even made the Beeb, what next?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.