Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Jan 26th 2011, 4:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How will you be spending Australia Day?

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
As my colleagues at work will tell you,'when that boy get's bored,trouble will follow'
Oh I learnt that one loooong ago, before you moved the first time I could tell when you were bored, the pms would come quicker than I could answer them Twas a bit like facing a firing squad some nights
Old Jan 26th 2011, 4:59 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Oh I learnt that one loooong ago, before you moved the first time I could tell when you were bored, the pms would come quicker than I could answer them Twas a bit like facing a firing squad some nights
I have faced a french army firing squad 3 times and im still here,mind you it was french regulars,trained by stevie wonder
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Right im off to the pub that carries my name and it's not the St Bernie arms
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I have faced a french army firing squad 3 times and im still here,mind you it was french regulars,trained by stevie wonder
Just as well, what a loss to the future world of forum moderation that would've been.......to say nothing of women and camels across the world being heartbroken
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:04 am
Home and Happy

Right im off to the pub that carries my name and it's not the St Bernie arms

Have a cider for me

Laters

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 26th 2011 at 5:07 am.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:05 am
FREE TIBET

Just as well, what a loss to the future world of forum moderation that would've been.......to say nothing of women and camels across the world being heartbroken
Get off the line,other mods are queueing up to disagree
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:06 am
FREE TIBET

Have a cider for me

Laters
THE FAMOUS COCK is showing the footy
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:07 am
Home and Happy

THE FAMOUS COCK is showing the footy
Not the Camelhaven Bay then

The Famous Cock was a weird pub, thats where we spent my last afternoon wasn't it?
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:09 am
FREE TIBET

Not the Camelhaven Bay then

The Famous Cock was a weird pub, thats where we spent my last afternoon wasn't it?
Every woman should spend their last day in London with a famous cock
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:12 am
Home and Happy

Every woman should spend their last day in London with a famous cock
Theres sooooo many answers to that but I'd get myself into trouble
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:14 am
FREE TIBET

Theres sooooo many answers to that but I'd get myself into trouble
and banned
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:16 am
Home and Happy

and banned
You're not a Mod yet
Old Jan 29th 2011, 10:55 pm
Home and Happy

Its gonna be a loonnnnnnnng night so I need something to occupy my time.....

COME ON HUDDERSFIELD!!!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2011, 11:00 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I shall remain on my moral high ground and even hope Forest win....

mainly so we can kick their butt in the 5th round
Old Jan 29th 2011, 11:00 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Almunia in goal is a good start...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.