Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Feb 4th 2011, 5:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How will you be spending Australia Day?

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
nope 14" asda meat feast pizza with extra cheese and chilli oil for tonight, oh and several cans of Royal Marine for the rugger!
Pigging game starts at 5.30, right as the rabble come in for the day shift, I shan't get to see ANY of it
I'd love an Asda pizza right now, yummmmmmm
Old Feb 4th 2011, 6:31 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Pigging game starts at 5.30, right as the rabble come in for the day shift, I shan't get to see ANY of it
I'd love an Asda pizza right now, yummmmmmm
I'll have one slice in your honour
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:16 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have one slice in your honour
oooh you're so kind
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:23 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

oooh you're so kind
it was lovely
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:43 am
Home and Happy

Default Comfortably numb......

it was lovely
Jolly good!! Its ages since I had a decent pizza, they can't find the Mountain Bar so i can't order delivery ones and the last one I ordered to be delivered to work got stolen and taken home by a firefighter before I could eat it
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:45 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Jolly good!! Its ages since I had a decent pizza, they can't find the Mountain Bar so i can't order delivery ones and the last one I ordered to be delivered to work got stolen and taken home by a firefighter before I could eat it
probably drizzled it over his naked body waiting for you to come and eat it all up

ahem Wales 19 England 26
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:59 am
Home and Happy

probably drizzled it over his naked body waiting for you to come and eat it all up

ahem Wales 19 England 26
most of the firies round here are fat, fifty-ish and bad enough fully clothed {eek: don't want the image of one naked

There was a sheep walking past, they took their eyes off the ball to admire her figure
Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:00 am
Shiny Arse Know All

most of the firies round here are fat, fifty-ish and bad enough fully clothed {eek: don't want the image of one naked

There was a sheep walking past, they took their eyes off the ball to admire her figure
must be gay then as that was the Welsh Guards billy goat
Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:02 am
Home and Happy

must be gay then as that was the Welsh Guards billy goat
I'm just guessing, the only thing on our five tvs was storm, cyclone and destruction....never got a glimpse of the rugby
Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:04 am
Shiny Arse Know All

I'm just guessing, the only thing on our five tvs was storm, cyclone and destruction....never got a glimpse of the rugby
cracking game, lots of ebb and flow but England were the more clinical and your scrum half was pretty awful. Oh and Dylan Hartley had a blinder so prehaps Warren Gatland should keep schtum in future
Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:09 am
Home and Happy

cracking game, lots of ebb and flow but England were the more clinical and your scrum half was pretty awful. Oh and Dylan Hartley had a blinder so prehaps Warren Gatland should keep schtum in future
Just as well I didn't get to see it then
I shall continue concentrating on league football, now lets see where are we in the Championship.....a nice fourth place, 2 places above the northern monkeys
Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:10 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Just as well I didn't get to see it then
I shall continue concentrating on league football, now lets see where are we in the Championship.....a nice fourth place, 2 places above the northern monkeys
yup looking good for at the mo. Want to see Forest promoted just to mess with my lads head when they get to play Arsenal
Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:35 am
Home and Happy

yup looking good for at the mo. Want to see Forest promoted just to mess with my lads head when they get to play Arsenal
It'll mess with MY head never mind theirs Gawd, all my memories of the eighties and my gorgeous fella I'd love us to go up, but I'd like the northerners to come too, I enjoy the rivalry
Old Feb 4th 2011, 11:53 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Just been watching on tape delay, Brian Moore even managed to get a major dig in at the Aussies when Cookie appeared in the Cardiff stands

To use football parlance we need to keep Ashton fit for the rest of the tournament, three home games available so bodes well...
Old Feb 4th 2011, 12:02 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

The Irish or French will destroy that english team on that performance

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.