Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Jan 19th 2011, 9:12 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Not sure I had many of those growing up .............
but I frequented many a toff in my teens and learnt much.

I'm a Yorkshire lass at heart with loads of Irish thrown in .... and if needs be - I can do the BBC Queens accent too.

I should have gone to drama school.
didn't think women needed to go to school to learn about how to be a drama queen
Old Jan 19th 2011, 9:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
You do realise we talk more on this forum than we do in real life
I can quite believe it

I'm guessing he is now puffing out that little chicken chest of his and yelling incoherent babble about his 'orrible football team. Should stop him typing for a while, after all men can't do two things at once
Old Jan 19th 2011, 9:15 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I can quite believe it

I'm guessing he is now puffing out that little chicken chest of his and yelling incoherent babble about his 'orrible football team. Should stop him typing for a while, after all men can't do two things at once

(I really want that little man you have who rolls over and laughs - I love him...and I don't mean Bernie!!)
Old Jan 19th 2011, 9:23 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
didn't think women needed to go to school to learn about how to be a drama queen
It was less about being a drama queen as being dramatic.

I can do both when and is necessary - especially in Italian when I get to wave my arms about a lot and gesticulate.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 9:26 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78

(I really want that little man you have who rolls over and laughs - I love him...and I don't mean Bernie!!)

There are similarities
Old Jan 20th 2011, 4:36 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Well the GOONers won it at a canter............DOH!!!!!!!!!

Hope you've had agreat day/night/morning folks!!
Old Jan 20th 2011, 6:44 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Well the GOONers won it at a canter............DOH!!!!!!!!!

Hope you've had agreat day/night/morning folks!!
Bleeding gooners

Nice peaceful night for a change, off home for a liquid breakfast shortly, I love living nocturnally
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:45 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Bleeding gooners

Nice peaceful night for a change, off home for a liquid breakfast shortly, I love living nocturnally

Liquid breakfast??? Are we talking Orange Juice?? he he he

You a night Owl then Polly?
Old Jan 21st 2011, 8:00 am
Home and Happy

Liquid breakfast??? Are we talking Orange Juice?? he he he

You a night Owl then Polly?
Orange juice, on yer bike!!!! I work night shifts mostly (except this weekend when I have been put on days, and my god will they pay the price for it :curse: ) and even when I'm not at work I'm nocturnal. Coming home after a night shift feels like early evening to me so I have to have a decent drink before bed
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:11 am

Orange juice, on yer bike!!!! I work night shifts mostly (except this weekend when I have been put on days, and my god will they pay the price for it :curse: ) and even when I'm not at work I'm nocturnal. Coming home after a night shift feels like early evening to me so I have to have a decent drink before bed

So what is your tipple? VodCo, SoCo? Beer?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 7:20 am
Home and Happy

So what is your tipple? VodCo, SoCo? Beer?
"Alcohol" probably covers it

I'm a zider girl mainly, which makes life a bit tough over here where pints of decent cider are as rare as hens teeth! Enjoy a pint of proper beer when I can get my hands on it too, but Aus is more of a lager country, and a lot of their lager is so weak its not worth having - they think you're weird if you like strong lager - the myth of the hardened Aussie drinker is largely that, just a myth. They do produce a couple of good strong ones, the Tasmanian Cascade Premium is my favourite, but if you drink the stronger ones you are definitely in a minority. TEDs (Tooheys Extra Dry) is the best of the Aussie mainstream stuff.
When I'm feeling civilised I end up on sparkling wine (by the bottle of course!!) - lovely stuff called Yellowglen Pink; goes down a treat without touching the sides
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:42 am
Home and Happy

Introducing Pepper, offspring of Pongo and Perdita! How cute can you get!!!
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-23-jan-pepper.-1-.jpg   Comfortably numb......-23-jan-pepper.-5-.jpg   Comfortably numb......-23-jan-pepper.-11-.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:44 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Introducing Pepper, offspring of Pongo and Perdita! How cute can you get!!!
cute but why are they in prison
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:46 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
it's a nice sparkly prison though
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:47 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Cos if I move the curtain to take pics without it then Perdita takes off like a ----errr-----possum out of hell!

My place has no flyscreens owing to having a tight git of a landlord, so I need a hippy-trendy-bead-curtain to keep out the nasties They are actually in the Barfly's fave perching position on the back porch, wonder how they'll like sharing it when he gets back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.