Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 2nd 2010, 3:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
had all the money i took out left

no kebab, 1/2 lb burger and chips instead from a dodgy stall, guts still haven't quite recovered

still, got sent home this morning by the boss due to the weather

and the next test starts tonight
For the first time in over two years I wish I was a) on day shifts and b) had a TV I shall have to put the radio on and fall asleep to the dulcet tones of Aggers

Thats seriously drunken withdrawing if you didn't spend it! I usually end up with nothing left but the advice slip
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 3:40 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
For the first time in over two years I wish I was a) on day shifts and b) had a TV I shall have to put the radio on and fall asleep to the dulcet tones of Aggers

Thats seriously drunken withdrawing if you didn't spend it! I usually end up with nothing left but the advice slip
also had a pocket full of pound coins, at least i had my own jacket unlike one of the other lads, picked up hte wrong one unfortunately his keys were in his jacket had to wake a neighbour and kip on their sofa
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 3:45 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Shockin timing fer the cricket, kicks off in Adelaide at 10.30am ie 9am here, I board the train to work at 08:59 - won't be back home til mid aft....
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 4:08 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Shockin timing fer the cricket, kicks off in Adelaide at 10.30am ie 9am here, I board the train to work at 08:59 - won't be back home til mid aft....
and you're freelance? have a word with yerself
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 4:16 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Are you suggesting that Tojo is a wqnker
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 4:21 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Are you suggesting that Tojo is a wqnker
clearly not thinking straight when arranging work, and as previously discussed gotta keep the pipes flushed through daily
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 4:23 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

clearly not thinking straight when arranging work, and as previously discussed gotta keep the pipes flushed through daily
You have too much time on yer hand,oooops i mean hands
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 4:24 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You have too much time on yer hand,oooops i mean hands
it's not time
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 10:25 am

Okay, in future I'll tell the mega serious Jps 'don't expect me to work for yers at normal office hours, it has to fit in with the hours of play in Oz'

Know what the cost of living is like here, not Nottingham y'know?
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 11:15 am
FREE TIBET

Okay, in future I'll tell the mega serious Jps 'don't expect me to work for yers at normal office hours, it has to fit in with the hours of play in Oz'

So move yer sushi loving ass somewhere else
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 3:19 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You can tell that by the standard of their football, Nottingham is much better on that front
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 6:33 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

You can tell that by the standard of their football, Nottingham is much better on that front
well now they have a gooner on loan it is
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 6:38 pm
Home and Happy

well now they have a gooner on loan it is
Lowering our standards, I can't believe it!

I got an email today from my ex from years ago, the gunners supporter. Laughed his socks off when I said I now talk to another one over the internet, and I still hate them over 20 years later!!
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 6:40 pm

Lowering our standards, I can't believe it!

I got an email today from my ex from years ago, the gunners supporter. Laughed his socks off when I said I now talk to another one over the internet, and I still hate them!!

So that's why you labelled them the Chavs?
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 7:24 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

So that's why you labelled them the Chavs?
no no no, chelsea are chavski and man citeh are the northern chavs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.