Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 28th 2011, 12:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Oh im very tempted.
You could pop in and visit Sailorboy at the same time
Old Mar 28th 2011, 12:49 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You could pop in and visit Sailorboy at the same time
Ordinary military people normally leave town when the 'big boys' turn up
Old Mar 28th 2011, 12:51 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

There'll be a big exodus south that week then, and poor Rasen will have him under her feet for a while
Old Mar 28th 2011, 12:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

There'll be a big exodus south that week then, and poor Rasen will have him under her feet for a while
Where he belongs.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 12:53 am
Home and Happy

Where he belongs.
he can babysit, give her a break
Old Mar 28th 2011, 12:56 am
FREE TIBET

he can babysit, give her a break
Best i tidy up my room then
Old Mar 28th 2011, 1:00 am
Home and Happy

Best i tidy up my room then
Could be a plan Clean underwear, nice soft lighting, lock Idiot Features out of the flat for the night
Old Mar 28th 2011, 1:05 am
FREE TIBET

Could be a plan Clean underwear, nice soft lighting, lock Idiot Features out of the flat for the night
Not sailor's flat,mine
Old Mar 28th 2011, 1:08 am
Home and Happy

Not sailor's flat,mine
I know, I was referring to the OTHER Idiot Features Gets confusing with so many of them about.......
Old Mar 28th 2011, 1:11 am
FREE TIBET

I know, I was referring to the OTHER Idiot Features Gets confusing with so many of them about.......
Oh Domdick thinks im his bested pal at the mo,he really needs to stop smoking that dope
Old Mar 28th 2011, 1:17 am
Home and Happy

Oh Domdick thinks im his bested pal at the mo,he really needs to stop smoking that dope
I bet he's sooooo glad you're staying Keep him sweet, that way he might even cope with me staying there without going off his trolley this time
Old Mar 28th 2011, 1:20 am
FREE TIBET

I bet he's sooooo glad you're staying Keep him sweet, that way he might even cope with me staying there without going off his trolley this time
As long as yer quiet
Old Mar 28th 2011, 1:28 am
Home and Happy

As long as yer quiet
As a mouse......wasn't ME making the noise last time
Old Mar 28th 2011, 2:32 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Very brave of you getting back in a boat, is it a punishment for a transgression or do they just like to send you out every so often to remind you what its like?

volunteered. Set an example to the lower rates and all that guff

The band of the French foreign legion
all badly spelt tats and shaven heads as well

surprised they're allowed in, surely most have arrest warrants outstanding

As a mouse......wasn't ME making the noise last time
not even constant tippy-tappy on the keyboard

well 2 questions done so time for some eye exercise down the gym

Last edited by ROMFT_WO2RN; Mar 28th 2011 at 2:44 am.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 2:41 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
volunteered. Set an example to the lower rates and all that guff
very noble of you!!
all badly spelt tats and shaven heads as well

surprised they're allowed in, surely mosy ahve arrest warrants outstanding
Assumed names maybe?

not even constant tippy-tappy on the keyboard
well THAT bit was me

well 2 questions done so time for some eye exercise down the gym

Last edited by Pollyana; Mar 28th 2011 at 2:45 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.