Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Meet up perhaps????
Can try and fit it in! How far is it from Norf London to Milton keynes?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:20 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Can try and fit it in! How far is it from Norf London to Milton keynes?

About an hour and 10 mins in a car, or 45 mins on my bike
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:26 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

About an hour and 10 mins in a car, or 45 mins on my bike

I'm staying with Bernie for a few days in norf London, perhaps you could pop down and meet up with us....I'll see what he's doing....(we haven;'t got transport so it'd be a train for us to come up!)
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:38 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

I'm staying with Bernie for a few days in norf London, perhaps you could pop down and meet up with us....I'll see what he's doing....(we haven;'t got transport so it'd be a train for us to come up!)

Nah it would be easier for me to come down on the bike.............
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:47 am
Home and Happy

Nah it would be easier for me to come down on the bike.............
I'll have a chat with Bernie.......
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:48 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Thought as a woman you'd be telling him not ASKING
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:13 am

coolio......maybe get a few of us together if poss
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:16 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Thought as a woman you'd be telling him not ASKING
I wouldn't dream of it, I'm a friend not a wife
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:23 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't dream of it, I'm a friend not a wife
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
Ooh, why the change of heart?

I finally watched neighbours
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yer staying AT mine not WITH me,im off to me young lady's to be pampered
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:31 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Yer staying AT mine not WITH me,im off to me young lady's to be pampered
So if you off to be pampered and won't be around why am I coming to London to see you?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:47 am
FREE TIBET

So if you off to be pampered and won't be around why am I coming to London to see you?
Oh i'll be there to drop you off twiglets n cider,you can look after the possum next door

PS she don't live in Nebraska ya know.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:48 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Oh i'll be there to drop you off twiglets n cider,you can look after the possum next door

PS she don't live in Nebraska ya know.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not Mr Loo Roll again

And I know she doesn't but I know what you were like last time, disappear for the night and not surface till the following evening
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:48 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone fancy visiting me in radioactive Nippon?

MK sounds very attractive at the moment, is the tap water drinkable?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.