Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Songs for the mods....

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
So you are just an arse and NOT an arshole
Thank you kind sir, what a compliment
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:58 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thank you kind sir, what a compliment
When you stop buying rounds and srounge off everybody else THEN you become an arsehole
Old Nov 17th 2010, 10:01 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

When you stop buying rounds and scrounge off everybody else THEN you become an arsehole
Not much danger of that happening - I drink too many pints for anyone to want to keep me in beer
Old Nov 17th 2010, 10:03 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not much danger of that happening - I drink too many pints for anyone to want to keep me in beer
Thats good,you stay in Brissy and pay yer dues
Old Nov 17th 2010, 10:05 am
Home and Happy

Thats good,you stay in Brissy and pay yer dues
And I guess I ought to buy a couple of boxes of TEDs before you get over here to make up for the ones that have been drunk in your absence
Old Nov 17th 2010, 10:10 am
FREE TIBET

And I guess I ought to buy a couple of boxes of TEDs before you get over here to make up for the ones that have been drunk in your absence
A scrounger with a goatee
Old Nov 17th 2010, 10:14 am
Home and Happy

You'll get me a bad reputation at this rate
Old Nov 17th 2010, 10:15 am
FREE TIBET

You'll get me a bad reputation at this rate
Oh i just thought it was Paulry
Old Nov 17th 2010, 10:20 am
Home and Happy

Oh i just thought it was Paulry
He escaped relatively unscathed and left me with a lovely new hat into the bargain
Old Nov 17th 2010, 11:43 pm
Home and Happy

Right, I've shaved my goatee off AND bought two boxes of TEDs and some more pickled onions, so you'd better get yerself out here now before I invite anyone else round to drink it
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:23 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Right, I've shaved my goatee off AND bought two boxes of TEDs and some more pickled onions, so you'd better get yerself out here now before I invite anyone else round to drink it
saved any Teds for the rugger tonight, Wales vs Fiji surely you can beat them
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:25 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
saved any Teds for the rugger tonight, Wales vs Fiji surely you can beat them
Yep, I've restocked....probably need to restock AGAIN before he gets here but at least I can feel virtuous for a few days
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I've restocked....probably need to restock AGAIN before he gets here but at least I can feel virtuous for a few days
sod it, remember "i drink therefore I am!"
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:31 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
sod it, remember "i drink therefore I am!"
Sounds good to me
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:49 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Sounds good to me
3-3 after 15 mins

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.