Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably Numb

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
3-3 after 15 mins
Can only get it as internet text cos I'm not working, still we are more likely to win if I'm not watching it, I'm a jinx like that!!
Old Nov 19th 2010, 7:00 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Can only get it as internet text cos I'm not working, still we are more likely to win if I'm not watching it, I'm a jinx like that!!
6-6
Old Nov 19th 2010, 8:42 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

6-6
Useless bunch ah well, could've been worse I guess........off to bed in disgust......
Old Nov 19th 2010, 9:35 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Useless bunch ah well, could've been worse I guess........off to bed in disgust......
16 all final score, sheep are in danger of angry sex tonight
Old Nov 19th 2010, 2:18 pm
Home and Happy

16 all final score, sheep are in danger of angry sex tonight
yep, I bet there was wool flying everywhere
Old Nov 20th 2010, 3:06 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Question possibly for Polly from Oli B approaching Brissy:

Aus weather is so bad. I'm cycling in t-shirt, fleece and waterproofs. Its raining, windy and very cold. When will this change?!
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:35 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia

Aus weather is so bad. I'm cycling in t-shirt, fleece and waterproofs. Its raining, windy and very cold. When will this change?!
Trough should move away from the coast today, the severe weather warning for central and northern Queensland was cancelled a few hours ago, so that should ease the heavy rain up around Mackay and Rockhampton. Still going to be a few days of heavy showers and isolated thunderstorms though cos the air is very unstable and there's now a high in the Tasman influencing it. North of the State will be worse than down here, but temps Statewide are expected to stay low for the time of year.
I'm trying to work out where he is cycling from, looks like its Dalby, which is inland west of Brisbane, so he is right in the middle of the current thunderstorm warning area.

State forecast is here - http://www.bom.gov.au/qld/forecasts/state.shtml and at present I reckon it looks like we are in for showers at the end of the week unless that high moves itself dramatically.

Oh and there's the first Low of the season building out in the Coral Sea over the next few days, won't affect his cycling or the cricket but it the first one of this year's cyclone season, and its very early.......
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:46 pm

Trough should move away from the coast today, the severe weather warning for central and northern Queensland was cancelled a few hours ago, so that should ease the heavy rain up around Mackay and Rockhampton. Still going to be a few days of heavy showers and isolated thunderstorms though cos the air is very unstable and there's now a high in the Tasman influencing it. North of the State will be worse than down here, but temps Statewide are expected to stay low for the time of year.
I'm trying to work out where he is cycling from, looks like its Dalby, which is inland west of Brisbane, so he is right in the middle of the current thunderstorm warning area.

State forecast is here - http://www.bom.gov.au/qld/forecasts/state.shtml and at present I reckon it looks like we are in for showers at the end of the week unless that high moves itself dramatically.

Oh and there's the first Low of the season building out in the Coral Sea over the next few days, won't affect his cycling or the cricket but it the first one of this year's cyclone season, and its very early.......
Bloody hell, that was a rapid comprehensive answer!
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:55 pm
Home and Happy

Bloody hell, that was a rapid comprehensive answer!
Love to say its all down to witchcraft, but I was actually on night shift last night and had to do a report at 5am on the current weather, plus watching the radar and rainfall around Mackay all night and some of it stuck in my brain State forecast link is something we refer to all the time, so I can find that in my sleep, and today's cyclone outlook arrived in my inbox a short time ago! And of course I'm watching the weather for the cricket from a personal point of view as well
Old Nov 20th 2010, 9:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's only a wee bit of rain
Old Nov 20th 2010, 9:28 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
It's only a wee bit of rain
You said that about the deluge we had when you were leaving I seem to remember! What would you class as a "decent amount of rain"?

Its the Ashes this week anyway, it was always gonna rain
Old Nov 20th 2010, 9:35 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

You said that about the deluge we had when you were leaving I seem to remember! What would you class as a "decent amount of rain"?

Its the Ashes this week anyway, it was always gonna rain
Take a coat
Old Nov 20th 2010, 9:36 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Take a coat
I will, got a nice waterproof jacket, and directions to the pub for when rain stops play
Old Nov 21st 2010, 5:45 pm
Home and Happy

http://moby.to/mpfkgr
Looks like he made it - that's some cycle ride
Old Nov 21st 2010, 5:50 pm

http://moby.to/mpfkgr
Looks like he made it - that's some cycle ride
Bet he's got a sore derriere! Now let's spank the Aussies

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.